Chapter 30: Pain and Cry

Start from the beginning

" Now, now... Agatha. That only means I still can make a grand death for you. " he smiled, but his eyes were not. " Kill her, Sophie... "

Agatha stumbled back as Sophie swiftly raised the sword to her. Agatha stopped her just in time, using only her hands on the swords handle.

" If you don't want to die, you have to kill her... If you can... " the Evil School Master smirked and walked towards the vortex on the wall.

" That bastard... " Agatha grunted. " Sophie! Stop it! It's me! " but Sophie didn't stop, instead she pushed hard the sword down to Agatha. Agatha doesn't want to use any magic spells, she doesn't want to hurt Sophie, the swords was near on her face. " I don't want to hurt you. But you're leaving me with no choice. " Agatha pushed the sword to the side, and knocked Sophie on the head. Both of them, grunted in pain. " That hurts... " Agatha pushed down Sophie, holding both her arms. " I'm sorry Sophie, you'll be back to normal soon. " she tied both her hands and feet. " Wait for me here, I'll be back for you. " she said, and ran through the vortex.

Agatha found herself in a barn. A woman was feeding on the cattle's and peacocks. " Excuse me, do you know where am I? "

The woman looked at her from head to toe, her dress was mess up. " I..I'm sorry, I'm a wanderer and I think I was lost. "

" Oh dear, a young lady like you? " the woman asked.

" Ah, yes... I.. I was robbed, and then found myself here. Do you know anything about new born babies? Twins perhaps? " Agatha asked, hoping she was not too suspicious. " I...I'm sorry for asking like that. I must look suspicious but... "

" No, it was just that... The lady of the house is still pregnant. She haven't given birth yet. "

" What? How could that be? Then, where is he- " Agatha stopped when she heard someone coming.

" The lady had given birth, it's a twin! " someone shouted in ecstasy.

" Oh my... " the woman looked at her. " How did you know? "

" I'm sorry, but I don't have time to explain... Bring me to them... "

" Little brother, a defenseless weak baby. " the evil school master said as he watched the baby,his twin brother on the crib while the other baby was on the other one. He pointed his finger on the baby, it was glowing, he flinched when the baby clutched his finger, smiling at him, playing with his finger, the baby must be amazed by the glowing light, the first thing he saw the moment he opened his eyes. " Hey, let go... " the evil School Master said awkwardly. Pulling away his finger, " I hate you... " the baby stared, smiling. Flailing his hands to him, the evil school master stepped back, something moved inside his chest. Something was wavering, he glanced at his baby self, on the other crib, quietly sleeping. The door slammed open, a man with other people walked in. He knows that man, it was their father. His father held his brother on his arms, on his face, everyone can see how happy he was. " He will be the honor of this family! Look at his eyes, it was beaming with greatness. A presence of a leader, my son. "

The evil school master watched silently on the corner, invisible to their eyes. The wavering on his heart, gone. From the moment they were born, everyone can see how apart he was from his twin brother. He flicked his finger, everything stopped. " How disappointing, father. Your dream won't come true. " he took away the baby on his father's arms, putting him back to his crib, and he picked a fruit knife from the table. He raised the knife, to stab the baby, the knife went flying. The evil school master glared at the girl on the door.

" Agatha! "

" You can't kill him, I won't let you! " Agatha panted.

" You're pushing me to my limit, Agatha. " he strike Agatha, a powerful magic that made the wall of the room explode.