Horrifyingly, glittering blue electric currents gush from Bronsdown's palms, through the selenium tracery in the marble floor. Then, the mood slime coating everything and everyone begins to change from its lovely rose color to a cold, throbbing, greedy blue.

Gozer and Bronsdown are charging the mood slime and almost everyone down there is covered in it.

"Get out of the slime!!" Ray and Janine are yelling from the entry level above, waving their arms.

Callie pulls herself to the railing to see what's happening. Her disc traps and proton pack are useless against what is going on below.

Podcast and Trevor have made it to the edge of the room and they quickly climb onto a sofa to get off the floor. It's the most high stakes game of Floor is Lava ever.

Phoebe and the Gozer Grinder are in a small slime free island in the middle of things, up against the foot of the altar. Venkman and Zeddemore have had their backs to her, shielding and circling her. Some is splattered on her jumpsuit, but none is touching her skin. After decades of soaked suits, Egon designed some to be ectoplasm resistant in the early 2010s. Phoebe is trapped but okay. Venkman and Zeddemore are pretty slime coated and standing in puddles of it. And it's too slick to run even in their boots.

Gary is screwed. He was halfway down the slime coated stairs, trying to get to Phoebe by sitting down and carefully butt sliding down to the ballroom level. Trying to walk down the frictionless, ice-like steps would be certain injury or death. He can't get up and run. So he just yells in frustration and fear as the electric blue energy wave rushes up the stairs and over him.

Venkman and Winston are caught by the spreading blue stain, too, trying to keep their posts beside Phoebe and the Grinder. They can't shoot their proton guns into the slime because that would fry every person currently standing in the highly conductive pool of mood slime. Mood slime that is now being charged by Gozer Itself, in It's purest, greediest, most unstable form. Winston, Venkman, Gary, all the celebrities, everyone left on the floor and stairs would be cooked alive by the volts, all while feeling each other's excruciating pain as they boil to death in proton slime. Pass. No, thanks. But Venks and Zedd don't know what to do as the pink slime changes to blue around them and rushes up their splattered legs.

Gozer wants Phoebe. Robbed of Trevor, the energy vortex demands a new vessel, for It is still far too vulnerable to survive in our dimension without a host, without its servants Zuul and Vinz Clortho to force Their birth into this plane and allow It to form It's own body from the minds of It's victims. It must possess a human vessel. It cannot possess Bronsdown because he is already occupied.

Patrick Bronsdown's eyes glow bright cyan as he chants and chants. The cyan ropes of Gozer's electric energy tendrils, coil down his body and flow into the slime. Around him, the glowing blue slime begins to gather, pooling and pulling at itself. Gozer is forming a human shaped body out of nothing but mood slime, ego, insatiable hunger and evil intention.

The Gozer slime body reaches for Phoebe, It's arms stretching into tentacles that snake around her arms and legs, dragging her away from her machine and towards Itself. Gozer sends a bright wave of blue slime to knock the Grinder over, but it keeps running. It's opening begins to slurp at a puddle of the blue ectoplasm, which beads and runs towards it, moving like liquid mercury across the floor.

Ray and Egon realize what is happening at the same time and without discussion, Egon peels himself out of Ray's body, which Ray feels as a sudden drop in temperature and an unpleasant stretching, nauseated sensation.