101-104 End

Pinellia novel
Chapter 101
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 100Next chapter: Chapter 102

Chapter 101

After receiving the notice from the Pingzeshan post-disaster base in Suicheng, Qingzhou, all the victims began to take out the materials in the base to provide supplies and build travel equipment, and then all kinds of travel materials were finally packed up, totaling It took nearly half a month.

In the past half month, the temperature has been getting lower and lower, and the cold wind has been blowing up the heavy snow, slamming down on the head and face, burying the entire planet deeply bit by bit.

It was at this time that the vanguard team sent out to explore the route came back successfully.

The originally raging floods had condensed into ice and were buried in a thick layer of snow, which was equivalent to the elevation of the entire world being raised tens of meters out of thin air.

This is actually good for their travels - where they are, when they go out, it is a vast and boundless ice-covered snowfield with few ups and downs.

This also means that their group does not have to follow the original traffic routes at all and can take the shortest distance between the two places.

The new route greatly shortens the time required from Suicheng to Ancheng.

The vanguard team that prepared sleds in advance to explore the road was to check whether the road was safe, whether it was blocked by peaks, and whether there were local areas that were not completely frozen.

Or, will you encounter the nest of mutated sea creatures?

After the blizzard raged and the floods began to freeze, many amphibious aquatic mutant creatures began to climb ashore.

Even though the mutation has greatly enhanced the disaster resistance of these animals, it is still difficult for them to face such violent snow and they need to find a place to hide as soon as possible.

Most people who have the ability to dig will find a suitable place to dig a hole and hide themselves.

For those without the ability to dig, the unburied natural caves in the mountains or the tall buildings built by humans are their natural shelters.

There is a place to hide from the snowstorm, and the next step is to hunt, store enough food, and provide enough heat for the body.

In the flowing sewage at the bottom of the thick ice, waves of fighting took place, and the war spread to the top of the ice.

Those terrestrial creatures that narrowly escaped disaster and slowly adapted to the environment, as well as humans, are all in their diet.

In other words, during this trip, in addition to taking precautions against blizzards and being wary of shallow ice that has not yet completely solidified, you must also be cautious at all times to avoid encountering a tide of beasts.

Including tides of beasts on land and mutated sea beasts from the deep sea.

The smooth return of the vanguard team proves that they should have found a suitable path.

"Move, please, please, don't block the road."

"Someone is injured. Go and notify the medical team to get ready. Other victims, please clear the safe passage."

Several victims standing in front to greet the victims finally He first noticed something was wrong with the vanguard team, and quickly rushed forward to meet them, and together they took over the stretcher for the wounded.