21-40

Pinellia novel
Chapter 21
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20Next chapter: Chapter 22

Chapter 21

The hotel is on the road to Anseong South District.

Chi Lin drove the car and looked at his son and said, "You said that your Uncle Bai has moved out of that small villa and lived in a high-rise building?" "Well,"

Chi Jing's hands clicked on the phone. As he was typing, he was making plans after his identity was revealed. He said without raising his head: "Chi Bai is not a fool. The sky has already predicted a natural disaster. I knew I had to move out of the original small building as soon as possible. "

Grandma Chi has been to that villa once, and she has never forgotten that small villa.

He couldn't help but ask: "Then they don't want the villa anymore? I went and told him to transfer the villa to you. You are the heir to our Chi family. I have long since said so." Tell him, this house must be yours from now on."

Chi Jing sneered, turned to look at grandma and said, "Grandma, what are you thinking about? That villa is even in the middle of the mountain. When the heavy rain comes, , it will also be washed away by mudslides and landslides. The flood will definitely submerge it. When the glacier ends, it will be frozen into an ice sculpture. Why do you need that broken villa?"

Chi Jing looked up, with a look of disdain. : "I, Chi Jing, will I care about such a dilapidated building in the future?"

He is the son of luck that Tianmu admits personally. He is the handsome male protagonist who all the major political organizations rush to beg him to lend a helping hand. ?The unique darling in this world, does he want anything in the future?

Grandma Chi used to dote on her grandson, but now she adds a layer of reverence for the gods to her original doting on her grandson.

He immediately said: "Okay, okay, we, Jing'er, don't bother to ask for it. We, Jing'er, are gods from the sky. We can get whatever we want, and we don't care about other people's small broken buildings." Mother Sun Hongji also said proudly

. Looking at her son, she was born by a god!

Chi Jing had already announced to them that he was the son of destiny, and even said that the appearance of Tianmu was his own contribution:

"I have known for a long time that natural disasters are coming, including this Tianmu, among others. The truth is all put out by me. When faced with a disaster, we can't just think about our own survival, but we must also think about our compatriots. As human beings, we can't watch them die. ."

These words are so righteous.

Chi Lin and Sun Hongji believed in his words because he knew that the natural disaster was coming earlier than Tianmu, and asked them to stock up on goods, as well as the existence of space.

At this time, the whole family was full of ambition and pride, feeling that the world was in their own hands. Can a reborn person happen to be one of the people here by such a coincidence? For example, pool view. She remembered the figure she saw in the supermarket picture during the live broadcast. After making preconceived guesses, looking at Chi Jing now, I just feel that his body is indeed similar to that of the son of luck. Only if he is reborn can his current behavior be explained. It can't be that he went to the police station to check their household registration. No police officer would pay attention to him now! Grandma Chi had just gone crazy and no one was paying attention to her. She was depressed in her heart. She choked on Chi Yu's answer and said angrily: "Little beast, you? Why are you so vicious!" She looked at her eldest grandson with a hint of disdain in her voice. He said with contempt: "You are blind, do you know who Jing'er is? It's your honor that Jing'er is willing to come and live in your home." Chi Yu's heart sank . He looked confused and asked curiously: "Yes? What is your identity?". But this time Grandma Chi actually knew how to stop talking. She just looked at her with a proud look, as if she was looking at a stupid donkey. And Chi Jing, after hearing what Grandma Chi said, he slightly raised his head proudly, like a master, with some... pity on his face? There must be something fishy about this family. Even if they are not the children of luck, they must have gotten some kind of golden finger. Chi Yu once again asked his soul: "So you have noble status and great abilities, why do you lick your face and move to my house?" In this branch of the Chi family, the previous generation were Chi Lin and Chi. The two Bai brothers are cousins ​​Chi Yu and Chi Jing in this generation. Logically speaking, they should have a very good relationship. But this is not the case. When Grandma Chi gave birth to Chi Bai, she suffered from a dystocia, which caused the disease and she could no longer have children. Because of this, Grandpa Chi and Grandma Chi both disliked Chi Bai and thought he was a bad luck star. Chi Bai's father never cared for his mother, and he was often bullied by his brother. Over time, he developed a lot of resentment all over his body. If it weren't for the fact that Mrs. Chi cared so much for him, he would have run away from home long ago. Later, Mrs. Chi passed away and Song Hui gave birth to a girl. Grandma Chi and Grandpa Chi treated their family even worse. Because of this, Chi Yu was often bullied by Chi Jing since he was a child.