Takipsilim

After weaving their narrative tapestry in tandem with a friend, the literary opus "Past in the Spotlight" stirred a kaleidoscope of commentary among its readers. However, as time passed by, queries began to come up inside one of the writers' mind.

As time waltzed on, entwined with trials and tribulations, a battle against her new college life entered her life. Plus, the change of interest in the genre she writes bagan.

Then, one serendipitous day, she stumbled upon a revelation: he had traversed the threshold into the very realm of their penned chronicle. Their narrative unfurled around two celebrities, ensnared in the fabric of time's intricate bonds—one Korean, the other a Filipina.

Every character she had once breathed life into, she now encountered in corporeal form, each scene a vivid tableau painted by her imaginative spirit. And amidst this enchanting reverie, she discerned the echoes of every uttered line, each syllable a sonorous melody upon the air.

Will she change the story to make it more beautiful and fit her newfound genre or will she just find her way to get out as soon as possible?

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owners, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

The story, some of the names of the characters (specifically those at the present life of Arianna, Grande, Jong Hee, and Marianne), and most incidents in this story are fictitious.

Some Filipino heroes and famous people in the past would be mentioned, including the significant events in Philippine history. The story events were made through the research I made and through reviewing the previous research of historians. I also read the stories of the Philippine heroes and relate their life to this book.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

The book cover was made by Pastelskies15

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

DISCLAIMER TO READERS: The protagonists in the story are purely products of our imagination. They are not the real authors of the "Past in the Spotlight" story and merely represent us. The lives of these characters are fictional, so not all traits they possess are ours.- Señorita Raine and MJ

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Started: June 12, 2024

Completed: ___

© All Rights Reserved 2024