PROLOGUE

"I can't believe he's my son. There is no other option but to marry him. Atleast, it's better than killing him."

Pace nods in agreement,"Indeed father, you are right."

"Let's arrange a meeting with Vegas Theerapayakul. I often hear about his sexual preferences, a bisexual.
It's an excellent opportunity to get rid of Pete and make an alliance with the Theerapayakuls."

Kill two birds with one stone.

***

"Porsche, do you know if you mix these two colours, you will get a beautiful woody brown."

Porsche stares intently at the Pete's hands, mixing the colours on the colour palette.

Porsche's phone beeps, he smiles as he look through the text on it. Swinging his legs in a happy motion.

Pete sighs and stops doing everything. He wipes his hands with his apron.

"It's Kinn for sure, right?"

"Ofcourse, my one and only boyfriend."

Pete smiles hearing Porsche's happy tone.

"Aii Pete! you are 23 now, find yourself someone who loves you, cares for you, buy you colours and everything. Get to experience your first relationship now dude."

Pete wipes off the sweat on his forehead.

"When the time is ripe, everything will fall in its place, why to worry right now?"

Porsche raise his eyebrows. Looking up and down at Pete, sarcastically.
He then suddenly join his hands and bows at Pete.

"Haa Sadhu Pete!! I am so blessed to be your bestfriend."

Pete laughs with a gasp, beating Porsche.

Pete believes that time heals it all.

***

Vegas's knuckles still hurt from beating up the assassin, sent to kill him. Everyone is blood thirsty. They all want him to give up his empire.

"Khun Vegas, Paul Sangetham wants to have a meeting with you, he said he have an important proposal."

"What do you think he's planning now?"

"I think we will get to know once we meet them."

Vegas nods as he wipe off the filthy blood from his hands

They are all ever ready for Vegas' downfall.

*****

Pete Sangetham. An young, innocent soul. Eldest son of Paul Sangetham. The hire of the Sangethams mafia business. He wanted no part in the world of crime his family thrived in. Instead he wants to an artist, his first love.

Seeing how Pete is not interested in taking over the business, His father Paul decides to marry him to Vegas Theerapayakul. So that Pete's younger brother, Pace becomes the heir.

Vegas theerapayakul. He wasn't just any man; he was the heir to a powerful underworld empire, stepping into his father's shoes. Unlike Pete, this dirty business is his only life. A legacy for him and his little brother.

*****

What will happen when two opposite worlds will be set for an arranged marriage?

Will they ever fall in love and change for each other?

*****

This is a story where love blossoms like a delicate flower in the cracks of concrete. A prove that even in the darkest of times, light could always find a way to shine through.

***

The Theerapayakul Brothers

Vegas Theerapayakul27 years old

Vegas Theerapayakul
27 years old

Macau Theerapayakul21 years old

Macau Theerapayakul
21 years old

***

The Sangethams Brothers

Pete Sangetham23 years old

Pete Sangetham
23 years old

Pete Sangetham23 years old

Pace Sangetham
21 years old

*****

"How do you know my heart is racing?"

Pete whispers.

Vegas takes his hand and places it on his chest

"Because mine is..."

_________________

A/N: Absolutely excited for this story! I have had enough of toxic/red flag Vegas in my stories. This time he's a dreamy green forest who will make everyone fall in love with him!

First chapter will be released on April 1st, 2024 . (It may change)

Further addition of characters will be provided in future.

TBH I am already Shipping Macau and Pace heheheheh!

Add it your libraries so you won't miss any updates. See you all soon! Vote and comment alot ❤️

-raikatopani