3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹

Começar do início

"Ao'nung Manore Metkayina! Gritem com a vossa mãe mais uma vez ou ficarão de castigo! Percebeste?"(Ao'nung Manore Metkayina! Yell at your mother one more time or you will be grounded! Understand?) his father yelled.

"Whatever." Ao'nung replied then finished eating his food.

"Now apologize to your mother and our guest please." his father added. 

"Yeah i'll pass." Ao'nung chuckled.

"Room now!" his mother yelled.

Ao'nung hopped from the table and ran upstairs to his room slamming the door. 

He rushed his hands through his hair and sighed loudly. Today was going fine until his girlfriend had to ruin it and now his parents. Ao'nung can't take it anymore. He doesn't even feel a part of this family if he's being honest. 

Things have gotten way too complicated, not to mention there's a whole new family in town and his parents are at they're feet praising them. Ao'nung was sick of it. He needed to get away from it no matter how.

He fell back onto his bed before sighing deeply. He reached into his pockets finding a cigarette and a lighter. 

He lit the cigarette and pulled it to his lips before inhaling for a few seconds then exhaling. His eye lids slowly closed letting him fall back onto his pillow. Ao'nung slowly felt his subconscious creeping up on him into a slumber so he let it happen until he was met with another knock on his door. 

"Brother, it's me." Tsireya whispered.

"Come in." 

She slowly opened the door and was met with her brother staring at the ceiling. 

"A-are you okay?" she asked.

"No." he replied in a harsh tone.

"I see." 

She joined him on the bed then stared at the blank ceiling.

"You know mother and father are trying to be better. It just takes time."

"They need to try harder." 

Tsireya sighed, then spoke up again.

"Brother listen to me. I love you, Rotxo loves you, Alora loves you, and so do father and mother so please try and give them a break; let them in for once, Por favor?" (Please)

"Fine." 

"Thank you." she smiled.

"So Neteyam huh?" she smirked at him.

He sat up and faced her.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Oh c'mon! I saw the way you eyed him, you think he's cute!" she laughed.

"Maybe but he's a little to quiet for me." 

"Oh whatever." she chuckled.

"I'm going to take a shower now, goodnight brother." she said walking out the door.

"Night." 

--------------------------------

"How do I look? Is my outfit nice?" Rotxo complained.

"Yes, you look perfectly fine." Ao'nung replied.

"But I don't want to look just fine! I want to look hot." he yelled.

"Rotxo please we have to go and your looks are not very important right now." Tsireya jumped in.

"Okay." he whispered.

She nodded then they all walked out to Ao'nungs' car. He drove an all black hellcat with a black interior. His car was spotless on the inside and outside saying that Alora was always eating in it. He just loved keeping things clean. 

Once they arrived at the school they parted ways to they're classrooms, Ao'nung had biology first.

Great

When he walked into the room he was met with Neteyam having his head down on the table. He looked very tired. Ao'nung decided to take a seat next to him and pulled out his phone. 

Once he noticed Neteyam looking at him he smirked then spoke up.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." Neteyam replied. 

Neteyam sort of returned the smirk then started working on his work. Ao'nung did the same.

"Excuse me, can I go to the bathroom?" he heard Neteyam ask.

The teacher nodded then held the pass for Neteyam.

As he got up from his seat Ao'nung found his arm on Neteyam's arm holding him back.

"Don't take too long pretty boy." Ao'nung smirked letting go of Neteyam shortly after and then returning back to filling out his papers.

He saw Neteyam sort of blushed then hurry to grab the pass and headed to the bathroom.

Shit, why the hell did I do that!?

---------------------------------

WEIRD CHAPTER ???? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS BUT HEY 😂. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY WHEN EVER YOU READ THIS. (1622 WORDS)