3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹

Start from the beginning

Idk I didn't tho

Please don't lie there's been something going on between y'all tho ...

No there hasn't . 

So you and her 'studying' on for a test in library while 

she's supposed to be at cheer isn't weird to you

No because we were actually studying . 

idk what she told you .

I don't know .... it's weird .

Mae yk I would never make a move on that bitch

Shes not a 'bitch'

please . 😂

ao'nung nths funny .

I'm not laughin . 

'please . 😂' ??

bae bffr yk that doesn't mean I'm laughin 

whatever idc anymore if you wanna make moves on my bsf then ✌ 

your abt to piss me off I jus said ian make no move .

then be pissed off bc you can never tell the truth

I swear you don't listen 

ttyl . 

wtv . 🥱

Ao'nung cursed in his mind. He was so confused with Mae sometimes. One minute she's all lovey dovey but once Aria starts saying something she believes everything that bitch tells her. 

"Children come eat!" his mother called.

Ao'nung's mood was very much ruined now and he is in no mood to have dinner with strangers. They all rushed out of Ao'nung's room and downstairs. He groaned then followed them. 

"Ao'nung can you bless the food, please?" his mother asked.

Why me?

Ao'nung groaned then spoke.

"Papatūānuku, por favor, abençoa esta comida que estamos prestes a receber e, por favor, espera que não tenha nenhum veneno. Dêem as boas-vindas aos nossos convidados à nossa casa e ajudem-nos a sentirem-se em casa nesta bela cidade. Amém."(Papatūānuku please bless this food that we are about to receive and please hope that it doesn't have any posion. Welome our guess into our home and help them make themselves at home in this beautiful city. Amen)

Ao'nungs' mother smiled at him then began eating, he did the same. 

"So Ao'nung you and Neteyam are the same age so maybe you guys should hang out some time huh?" his dad added.

"I guess I don't know, I don't care." Ao'nung replied.

"Son please don't today." his mother spoke firmly.

"Don't what!? Oh you mean don't act like a bitch in front of your college friends huh? Well just to let you know this fake little act you guys are putting on I don't buy it and I wish you guys would stop trying to be such a perfect family!" Ao'nung yelled.