❝︎CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩  ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 beginning to come to a close and Juniper had been exchanging letters back and forth with her dad when they could, now she was being dropped off at the Weasley's. Her mother gave her a kiss goodbye and gave her strict instructions to send a letter when she made it to Hogwarts safely. Juniper had agreed and watched her mother leave.  She walked in and gave a smile to Molly and Ginny.

     "Juniper, dear, it is so good to see you." Molly smiled, giving her a warm hug. Juniper smiled and hugged her back. "How are you doing, dear?"

     Juniper nodded. "I'm doing alright."

     "Good, good." Molly turned, putting breakfast on plates for all the children. "Harry, Ron, and Hermione are upstairs. They should be down in a minute." Juniper nodded and took a seat at the table. She began eating her breakfast, just as footsteps descended the stairs. Juniper turned her head and smiled wide when she saw Hermione.

     Hermione spotted her immediately and her heart warmed at the sight of her bright smile. Juniper stood from her seat and met Hermione halfway, pulling the girl into a tight hug. Hermione smiled as she hugged her back. They pulled away and Juniper frowned when she noticed the absent of Harry and Ron. "Where are the other two?"

     Hermione rolled her eyes. "Ronald probably fell back asleep."

     Juniper smirked. "I got this." She started up the stairs and Hermione followed. She entered Ron's room and Harry turned to look at her. She pressed a finger to her lips and Harry. The two friends watched as Juniper slowly crept closer to Ron before she roughly ripped the covers from his body. "Rise and shine, Ronald!" She yelled right into his ear causing him to shoot up out of the bed.

     "Blimey, Juniper!" Ronald cried and Juniper laughed with Harry and Hermione joining in.

      "Now that you're awake," Juniper hummed, "we need to be going soon so if you actually want some food, I suggest you hurry before Fred and George take it all." Ron glared at her and Juniper snickered before walking out of the room. Harry stayed with Ron to make sure he wouldn't try to fall back asleep and Hermione joined Juniper at the table as the two of them ate.

     "How was your summer?" Hermione asked.

     "It was nice." Juniper nodded. She lowered her voice as she said, "My dad and I sent letters back and forth. It was nice catching him up, even though I would've preferred it to be in person." She quickly changed the topic. "However, my mother and I went to Italy this year, oh Hermione it was lovely. Maybe one year you can go on a trip with us."

     Hermione smiled. "I'd love to."

     "I have a secret to tell you." Juniper whispered and Hermione leaned in closer. Juniper hesitated, their faces were merely an inch apart. "My mom is going to adopt Harry."