Baby Baby Baby Uh-oh

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Hopscotch "You need to pick who you wanna live with."

Mr. Hopscotch "Like now."

Hoppy hadn't prepared for this.

•~~~~~~~•

Crafty was painting the landscape outside when something white hit her nose. She looked up and ran inside.

Crafty "Grandma! It's snowing!"

"really? Is it now?"

Crafty's Grandma stood up and looked out the window. She smiled.

"why yes it is"

Crafty "Can you make Christmas cookies yet?"

"who are you again..?"

Crafty "What? Grandma it's me, Crafty..? You're sons kid..."

"oh! Right, my little Jason's daughter.. where ever did he get off to..?"

Crafty "Dad died last year..."

"oh that's right..."

Crafty "I'm gonna make a call right quick..."

Crafty called her grandma's doctor and told him what was happening. They set up an appointment. Crafty remembered how when she was 11 her grandpa was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Crafty sat down next to her grandma and put on an old show for her to watch.

•~~Next Week~~•

Kicken' was nervous to leave the truck. He didn't like the doctors one bit. After a few kisses promises and deals Bubba finally got him out. Kicken' stayed behind Bubba as they walked in. The doctor took them and Kicken' sat down in Bubba's lap facing Bubba.

Doc "So what are you here for today?"

Kicken' just starting clinging to Bubba.

Bubba "He's pregnant"

Doc "Okay, any pain or anything?"

Bubba "just back pain and morning sickness"

Doc "Normal. Anything you're concerned about?"

Kicken' just whimpered

Bubba "He doesn't know how he's gonna have the baby"

Doc "Uhhh... How old is he?"

Bubba "He's 19 the day after tomorrow..." He sighed

Doc nodded and sat down. Kicken' moved so he could kinda see the doctor.

Doc "The chances of you needing a shot are 30%..."

Kicken'"That's too high..."

Doc "Here. How about this. If you're having twins, we'll catch you up on your shots. Any other amount it's up to you."

Kicken'"I like those odds..."

Doc "Alright, I'll take you to the room and we'll get everything ready"

Bubba picked Kicken' up and followed the doctor. Kicken' was still nervous. They got to the room as the doctor left.

Kicken'"What if I'm having twins..?"

Bubba "You'll be okay..."

Kicken'"What if I misscar-"

Bubba "The due date is like two weeks away. Unless you fall off a cliff or get punched in the stomach by a professional boxer then it'll be okay..." He said before kissing him

The doctor came back and started everything. Kicken' avoided the screen, he didn't wanna see it.

Doc "And there- ..."

Bubba "Uh Oh..."

Kicken'"What?" He didn't wanna look

Doc "Congratulations... It's twins"

Bubba"Oh boy"

Kicken's heart stopped, he was excited but scared. The doctor left to get the rest. Bubba hugged him and reassured him. Kicken' knew he had to get his shots anyway but still struggled against Bubba's hug. The doctor came back in.

Doc "Only three are required"

Bubba "I'll get mine too while we're here"

Doc nodded and went to look for his files.

Bubba "It's okay.. look, they aren't that big"

Kicken'"Why's that one so short?"

Bubba kissed him and the doctor came in. Bubba pet Kicken' and got his shot first, Kicken' was shocked how he could watch it happen. The doctor went to clean off a spot on Kicken's arm but he backed up and started crying.

Bubba "This isn't gonna end well"

Bubba wrapped around him and held him close, making sure he was facing towards him. Kicken' started to hyperventilate. Bubba kissed and cuddled him. The doctor cleaned a spot on his arm and started counting down.

Kicken' "Stop..." He was barely audible

Bubba kissed his neck and bit him while the shot was given, he just whimpered into Bubba's neck. Kicken' felt the needle but felt Bubba more. Bubba did that again for each of the other shots. After everything was done, they gave them the due date and they went home. Kicken' waited to get into the car before he started crying. he was scared, that was all.