Friends? Friends.

Harry's POV
The next day, I decided to go into the actual town. The shops look busy.. I wonder what they sell. Entering a browny shop, a smell of fresh bakery items hit my face. Immediately, I go up to the shelves with various bakery items scattered over them before seeing a tag with numbers on them. Ugh. I have no money, how am I supposed to buy anything?

I stare at the items, sad, before a familiar voice appears behind me.

"Hey.. I'm sorry for yesterday, we were rude to someone who didn't even have bad intentions.."

Turning around, I see the purple pony from the other day. I blink for a couple seconds.

"It's fine. Sorry for.. trying to take something important?"

She smiles and puts one of her hooves out, offering me to take it. I attempt but it feels weird, I'm not used to having horse legs. Lifting it up, I shake her.. hoove

"Would you like to be friends? I'll buy that pastry for you as an extra apology"

Smiling, I nod

"That sounds great. What's your name? I'm Harry"

"Twilight! Twilight Sparkles."

Putting the pastry in a bag, we go to the till and pay, well she does. I just stand and can't wait to eat the food. I wonder if it'll taste different to real life pastries...

My thoughts are cut off when she hands me the bag. She nods a little before I open the bag and I taste it. Oh.. its very very sweet. Way sweeter than I expected. I just give an awkward smile before putting it back in the bag.

"Mmm.. its good.. I think I'll save it till I get home.."

"I'm glad you like it!! It's my personal favourite"

Feeling guilty I lied about liking it I decide to give her the pastry.

"You can have it, I'm not the biggest fan of it"

She smiles and I can see a tint of pink cover her cheeks before taking it while saying a quick thanks.

"Do you want to meet up another day? I'm going to explore this town a bit more"

"Ah, of course. Tomorrow? Is that fine with you..?"

Nodding, I wave before walking away. Well, it was a pretty pleasant conversation.