"Yeah! You guys can take my car!" you handed over the keys, receiving a thanks in return. Besides, you still had your moms van here she never took to Japan.

Soon enough, everyone was done with their respective task, now the real job was needed to be done; getting ready.

You wanted to look spectacular for the blonde on his birthday. You wanted him to have a good time at his party, while having something nice to look at that he called his.

This urged you to put on a wig, with mina's help of course! You could cornrow,twist, braid, whatever but when it came to laying the lace, you were lost .

Tonight, you were gonna have a 40 inch black middle part buss-down with blonde highlights all wearing his favorite colors; orange and black.

" Mina thats hot!" you whined, slapping her hand away from the wig.

"Gurl, do you want  it laid for your man or not?"

you sighed, letting her work her magic on your hair, pin curling it so you could get dressed  in your outfit

slipping on your orange dress, that complimented your skin well, you slid on your hoops, bracelets, and anklet.

(the dress, you can imagine the wig in any style)

"Girl , you look good! Hes gonna be drooling over you all night!" mina clapped her hands, excited.

"I sure hope so! Lets go get you ready! We dont even know who's coming" you cheered

...

After you left and got the cake, it had jow been sittimg peacefully in the fridge, pizza name other snacks , as well as finger foods littered onto the table. All that was left now was to get Kirishima and Bakugo here.

After making the wish for the pair to appear a block down, you and your friends rushed to get everyone quiet, random kids from the town and UA all at the party.

"Katsuki wil be here any mom its and you all better surprise him right!"

With a jingle of the door knob, the mass group of you yelled ' Surprise', flipping the lights on as he stood starstruck

"What the fuck..?"

"Happy birthday baby!" You smiled, walking up to him and planting a kiss on his lips.

"You dod all of this?"

"I had some help, as you can see~" you pointed at each friend, who waved.

"Thankyou... Fuckin' all of you!" Bakugo looked you up and down, his teeth perked into a a smile.

"Go greet your guest and then come see me, yeah?" you questioned, him nodding before making way to his parents

Grabbing mina, you grabbed her hand, dragging her to drink some of jungle juice she made.

Tonight, you would get wasted , especially in the comfort of your own home!

Soon enough, Katsuki was back and the two of you were on the dance floor,  dancing the night away like it was simply just the two of you in the room, even though there was over 50 bodies present.

Soon enough , as the clocked ticked towards midnight, Katsuki became tipsy, and annoyed at how many people were present.

"Everyone, GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOURE NOT MY FRIEND."

"You heard  the man! Out!" you yelled after, wishing for all UA students to be back on campus.

Once the house was emptied and left of your friends, you smiled softly.

"My love, take a seat! We got you cake and presents!" you smiled brightly as everyone took a seat at the round table, giving you time to go grab the blondes parents and light the candles.

"Happy birthday to you" You sung, the 3 layered strawberry shortcake still in the box coming out .

Your friends and parents in law sung along, clapping when he blew the candles.

Cake was dispersed amongst everyone as laughter and yelling filled the room of drunks teens and sober parents.

Soon enough it was time for the gifts, which were mainly from you.

Katsuki ripped apart the all might wrapping paper, his eyes gleaming when he looked at the gift;  A picture frame  with the two of you, decorated within both of your favorite colors that clashed together, representing the two of you clashing in to one another life. Attached, was a note  that he was excited to read later .

Next, he opened up more gifts, which were basic things like teeshirts, money, cards,  and little memorabilia he could keep for safe keepings.

Overall, he'd rate his birthday a 10/10.

"Okay party poppers! Lets head to bed as we all need energy to go back to Japan in the morning. Are we thinking of plane or quirk?"

The group voted on quirk.

"Then lets head to bed, yeah?"

Grabbing Katsuki's hand, you opted to clean before you all left as you headed to your bedroom, which was newly decorated to be both of your aesthetics into one.

Katsuki changed his clothes into his basic pajamas, waiting for you to change out of your dress into a night  gown

As he waited he opened the note.

Dear Katsuki,

Happy Birthday! I hope i could make today special for you, just like you make my life everyday. I hope you were okay with me inviting Izuku! I know you have ' animosity' towards him, but hes been at every birthday none the less ( according to your parents).

Thankyouu for everything, my love. From being my right hand man through everything I've gone through . You alone brightens my day and i cant wait for our future and see what it brings us. Happy 16th, my love. I love you to Jupiter and back( the moon int far enough to display my affection) .

I cant wait for you to be my husband.

love, Y/N.

An:

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!' i started this book just around 2-3 months ago and im glad people are excited that people love reading a book i enjoy writing!

Make sure you guys keep following, reading, and  keeping voting!

Much love,
M.