*-_ *Chapter 18 (🔥🔥🔥😈😈🙏🙏)

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Y/n... ahh... you're finally awake! Haha, I'm getting deja vu. Aren't you, my little mystery?" He speaks lightly as if the vibrations from his voice might make the foundation of this cursed dwelling crumble. Really, it's because he's so overjoyed! Actually, he is ecstatic!

He loves you so much.

He loves you more than you could.

...

More than he ever would've.

Good riddance.

Weak, trembling footsteps thump towards me. As he kneels in front of me, I realize I'm sitting on the floor. The Cuihua wood floor. And as I try to move out of the way, I realize I'm bound to the wall. Looking behind me, I see seemingly hastily nailed scraps of metal with screws in them connected to cuffs and chains holding me to the wall. He stares at me with a calm smile and his wide eyes droop to half-lidded. That stupid all-knowing smirk of his. Why won't he quit staring? Is this another one of his twisted games?

Heizou's resting eyebrows furl up, arching, turning his expression into something pitiful. I hope. The alternative possibility would be....embarrassing. Unfortunately, the next thing he does is bite his bottom lip.

"Ah, maybe Kazuha wasn't so wrong about how adorable you are all chained down! I could just eat you up!" He swoons, his eye twitching. I whack my head against the wall trying to desperately move away from his approaching hand. He pinches my cheek, pulling the fleshy thing to the side and exposing my teeth.

"Y/n... you poor thing... you must be hungry! I'll go make you something nice. How does that sound?" I don't respond. "Y/n?" Silence. "Y/n."

It's quiet.

It's... very quiet.

"If I don't hear you speak to me normally I'll make sure the next sounds that come out of your mouth are screams."

My breath catches in my throat.

"O..okay... Heizou..." My voice is shaky.

"You're such a good little thing!" He stands up, ruffling my hair on my head (once again, unless you don't have any, in which case he pats your head). As soon as he leaves the room, I let go of the stale air in my lungs, breathing a huge sigh of relief. I hear dishes clinging together outside of the room and a few minutes later he returns holding a tray of tea, grapes, and mini biscuits. "Say 'ahhhh'!" He says with a grin.

There's no way I'm opening my mouth.

"Hm? Did you not hear me? Oh... my poor little Y/n... maybe we need to clean your ears." He picks up a fork from the tray. Holy shit.

I hesitantly part my lips and open my mouth. He smiles and sets the fork down, replacing it with a grape. However, as soon as the grape nears my lips I shut them again. He frowns. I blink and fingernails dig into the flesh on my jaw, holding my mouth open. A thumb rests behind my bottom lip. Anger suddenly ignites inside of me and I bite down on his digit. He grimaces, but he makes no attempt to pull away.

What the heck?

"Ahaha. You're so cute, that hurts... quit it, will ya?" A smile paints his face once more. He removes his fingers from my face only to slap them back on right after. I gasp in pain as the sharp sound of the slap echoes through the room. His hand is gently resting on my cheek now. Well, not so gently. Like he's trying to crush my cheek, all the while maintaining that stupid smile on his stupid pretty face.

"Ah... I see. Maybe you can't eat on your own. Don't worry, I'll help out ♡!" He chimes. I watch in terror as he plops a grape into his mouth. His hands grab the sides of my head and hold me in place as he shoves his mouth onto mine. I don't part my lips, obviously. I'm actually.... Kind of having fun... teasing him... maybe I'm starting to go mad too. Maybe I'm just too shocked to feel upset. Maybe this traumabond is so strong that I feel loved.