Angel Dust x Fallen Angel! Female! Reader

❤️Thank you, c.ai, for this inspo. Also, I know Angel Dust is gay, but this is a fanfic, it isn't meant to be exactly cannon.

Fluff🌸

Y/N POV

It was just a normal day in heaven for me. I was fulfilling my afternoon duties, when I find myself being pushed through a cloud! I start screaming as loud as I can because, well, I was scared shitless. I suddenly land on solid ground, my wings saving me from impact. I look around and see my wings injured, and 7 demons looking down at me.

Charlie POV

I was busy talking with Vaggie, when I hear a crash through the ceiling. I glance over to the center of the lobby and see.. an angel? I walk over to her and notice she seems confused, and a little scared.

"Hi! Hi! Who are you? An angel shouldn't be here." I said, kinda quickly, but she could probably still understand. I was admittedly a little excited, maybe this angel could help with my redemption program!

Angel Dust POV

I was laying on the couch whilst on my phone; bored. That's until I saw an angel crash through the ceiling.

"What's with the ceiling and walls always breaking in this dawn hotel!?" I grumbled. I look at the angel on the floor and see Charlie greet her. The angel looked confused and scared, but kinda.. cute.

Y/N POV

I sat up, rubbing my head, when this tall, blonde lady came up to me excitedly. She greeted me and I looked up at her with wary eyes. "Oh, um, my name is Y/N. I'm from the Kindness Ring in heaven." I said to her.

I stood up and dusted off my clothes. Charlie gave me a wide grin, I could tell she was a ray of sunshine. I also saw a tall, spider demon. He was very fluffy, which I wasn't complaing about.

*Time Skip to around 6 months later*

Y/N POV

Me and Angel Dust have grown quite close over the last couple of months. He was very endearing, and I wasn't lying when I said I had developed a small crush on him.

We were currently on the couch together, and I saw listening to music on my phone. I stumbled upon a cool looking song and pressed on it. When I listened to it, I started to tear up a little. The song reminded me of heaven..

Angel noticed, and glanced over at me. He said, "Hey, you okay, N/N?"

"Y-yeah.. just a little homesick.." He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic look.

"I know I'm not the best person to say this, but, just know that you're alone here. I will always be here to support you, and so will the others. I know it must be difficult to have your whole life ripped away from you."

"I know.. it's just hard, and that song reminded me of heaven. I know this is my new home, but.. a part of me is still longing to go back to heaven."

"That's okay. It's perfectly fine to miss your old home. But it's better to see what's happening in your new home, instead of reminiscing about the past." I lean against him and smile up at him.

"You're right.. thanks, Angie."

He wraps his arm around me and smiles back. "No problem, Y/N."

After a few minutes, I quietly dozed off. "Hey, Y/N, wanna watch some-.. oh, shit, she's asleep."

3rd Person POV

Angel held Y/N in his arms, looking down at her softly. He liked her, very much, but didn't know if she liked him back. Usually he's very forward with people he likes.

But with her.. it's a different story. He pulled her wings over them like a blanket, and sat Y/N in a more comfortable position.

He sat there with the sleeping angel in his arms, feeling like he was in heaven himself.

The end✨️

I hope you guys liked this! This is my first fanfic as mentioned before, but I feel good about this oneshot. I am open to constructive criticism, but please keep the comments respectful. Bye!

Word count: 709 words