The Day The Infection Came

It was 27th March 2025 and Nikita was still sleeping in her great, big double bed

*Phone virbrates*

“Shit” Nikita gasped “I’m going to be late”

So Nikita rushed around her bedroom, grabbing any sort of clothes that she could find to throw on. After she throw on a pair of tatty jeans and an tinkerball t-shirt, she quickly brushed her teeth, grabbed her phone and rushed downstairs to catch the bus to college, but as she left the house and started spriting towards the bus stop, she collided with a young male around her age. He was wearong a checked shirt, a brown pair of jeans, black and white trainers, his hair colour was mousy brown and had nice blue eyes.

“I’m sorry” Nikita said “I was rushing to get the bus and i didn’t see you”

“It’s okay” He replied “I’m new here and i got lost looking for Ivy Hiiro college”

“I go to that college, maybe we can go together?” Nikita replied “And the name is Nikita”

“Thanks Nikita, that will be a great help and the names Nathaniel”

So Nikita and her newly formed friend Nathaniel walked to the college where Nikita met her two best girlfriends and her two best boyfriends, there name are Cassie, Mona, Joesph and Fletcher.

Cassie was a bright girl who wore jeans, converse, novelty tops and had curly dark brown hair. Nikita other best friend was called Mona, she was sometimes immatural, had short curly ginger hair, loved wearing cardigans, jeans and converse. Nikita best boyfriend Joesph was a very caring and understanding person, he loved wearing polo shirt, black jeans, converse and he had long shaggy ginger/blonde coloured hair. However Fletcher was always awkward and had short dark brown hair, wore skinny blue jeans, converse, a long top and an cardigans.

“Hi guys” Nikita shouted “Meet nathaniel, he’s new here and i accidentally bump into him on the way to college, so be nice”

“He’s a cutie” Mona replied

“He can hear you” Cassie Mona

“Alright Nathaniel, I’m Fletcher, we are going to be the best of friends” Fletcher stated

“H-Hey” Nathaniel stuttered

“I’m so sorry” Nikita stated “Fletcher you’re scaring Nathaniel and being rather awkward”

“It’s okay Nikita” Nathaniel replied

“GOSH!” Fletcher shouted at Nikita

The day dragged on and it was finally lunch time.

“Woah! finally lunch can’t wait to eat my penguin” Mona stated as she gasped

“Hey I got a great idea” Cassie said “I got a great night club we can all go to”

“Yeah” Nikita replied

“Sure” Mona replied

“Let’s party, as long as its not too awkward” Fletcher replied

“I’ll meet Nikita at 8:30pm and she can show me” Nathaniel asked well demanded

“No thanks” Joesph said bluntly

“Spoil sport” Cassie complained “Come on, you never go anywhere”

“FINE” Joesph shouted angry at Cassie.

*bell rung for 5th period*

Nikita and Cassie walked to geography, Nathaniel and Fletcher walked to history leaving Mona and Joesph walking to spainsh.