"Ah Ken! Pleasure me more and don't stop. " I moaned.

"I'll pleasure you more and you'll moan my name in pleasure. " He said in lust.

He continues to lick my pussy and he slide his fingers into my pussy while licking. I moan his name in pleasure and he likes me moaning his name in pleasure. He continues to slide my pussy until I reach climax.

"Ken, I'm cumming! "

I reach my climax and squirt my pussy juice in his mouth. He swallowed it.

"Kuriko, you tastes so good. " He said.

"Now it's my turn. " I said.

He sit on the bed and his erection started to erect.

"Ken, you're so big. It really likes me. " I said in lust.

He started to blush and I suck his erection making him moan my name in pleasure.

"Ah Kuriko! Pleasure me more and don't stop. " He moaned.

"I will pleasure you and you'll moan my name in pleasure. " I said in lust.

I continue to suck his erection while holding his balls beneath his erection. He moa my name in pleasure and I like him moaning my name in pleasure. I suck his erection until he reaches his own climax.

"Kuriko, I'm cumming! "

He reaches his climax and he cum in my mouth. I taste his cum.

"Ken, you tastes so good. " I said.

Before he could reply, he push me on the bed. He kiss my lips passionately.

"Ken...I want you and only. I love you. " I said.

"I love you too Kuriko. " He said.

He put his erection in my pussy and we moan our names in pleasure. I feel his erection in me thrusting. We kiss each other lips passionately while making love. He touch my nipples while kissing making me moan his name in pleasure while kissing. We reach our climax and I squirt my pussy juice onto his erection lubricating it. He ram his erection and pumping his cum inside me. My pussy can't hold more of his cum that it leaks out. He pumps 3 times emptying it until there's none left. He lie on my body.

"Ken...you release so much of cum inside me. " I said panting.

"Yeah... because I love you. " He said panting while holding my hand.

"I love you too. " I said.

"We will take care of our kids until they're grown up. I love you and all of our kids. " He said.

"Me too Ken. " I said.

"You want to continue to sleep? " He asked.

"Sure. Anyways sorry for waking your sleep. " I said.

"It's alright Kuriko. At least you tell me earlier before it's too late. " He said.

"But I thought I wake your lovely dreams. " I said.

"How do you know I'm dreaming? Don't say you read my mind. " He said.

"I did not read your mind. Who do you love the most? " I asked.

"It's you. I love you the most. " He said.

"Yes. I know you love me the most without reading your mind. " I said.

"Yes. Do you want to continue to sleep with me? " He asked.

"Sure Ken. " I said.

We kiss each other lips passionately and we fall asleep hugging together for a while. Few hours later, we wake up as we're energetic.