Palmon's Angry Evolution!

Start from the beginning

Mimi and Palmon run into a forest chased by three Numemon and they hide behind some trees, Palmon gets an idea and comes out "Poison Ivy!" Palmon said scaring the Numemon and they run away "Huh?" Palmon asks "Palmon that was awesome!" Mimi said "But that's weird. I didn't do anything yet..." Palmon said and someone stopped behind them.

"Monzaemon!" Palmon said "Welcome to Toy Town" Monzaemon said "What is he? A digimon?" Mimi "Yeah

"Monzaemon!" Palmon said "Welcome to Toy Town" Monzaemon said "What is he? A digimon?" Mimi "Yeah. He's much stronger than he looks! He loves toys and the toys love him too. He's the mayor of toy town" Palmon said "So he's a good digimon!" Mimi said "I think so" Palmon said "We've been waiting for you, Miss" Monzaemon said and starts attacking them causing Mimi and Palmon to run away "Why is a good digimon attacking us?!" Mimi asks "I don't know!" Palmon said "Please enjoy yourselves!" Monzaemon said firing lasers from his eyes "It's an honor to meet you!" Monzaemon said "something must have happened to Monzaemon!" Palmon said "Why couldn't we mert him before that happened?!" Mimi asks "Babe, this way!" Numemon said "Numemon?!" Mimi asks "We have to hide!" Palmon said and they hide in the small hole with Numemon "let's play together!" Monzaemon said passing by "He left..." Mimi said "I wonder if something happened at Toy Town?" Palmon asks "Hey babe, wanna have a date with me at Toy Town?" Numemon asks "No! Let's go Palmon!" Mimi said "wait for me!" Palmon said "That chick is so blunt" Numemon said watching them leave.

*At the entrance to Toy Town*

"That's Toy Town" Palmon said "Beautiful! It's like an amusement park!" Mimi said and the two head inside.

"Looks like no one's here" Mimi said when they hear a noise "Someone's coming" Palmon said "This is fun. This is fun" Tai said running past them being chased by some toy cars "Tai?" Mimi asks "Toy Town is so much fun! This is fun. This is fun" Tai said and kept running "it doesn't look much fun" Mimi said confused "This is so, so fun~!" Brody said running past them being chased by some toys "What is?" Palmon asks confused and Izzy runs bychased by toy soldiers "I'm happy. I'm happy. I've never been happier" Izzy said "He doesn't look happy at all" Mimi said "Yeah" Palmon said and Matt passes by chased by a toy train "I'm choo-choo-choo happy!" Matt said "This is the best! I'm having the time of my life!" Joe said running by chased by a big toy. Tk also goes by chased by toys too "Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!" Tk said "It's like everyone lost their emotions...what's wrong with them?" Mimi asks "Weird. Agumon and the others should be with them" Palmon said and they started looking around till they heard noise from one of the houses and looked from the window to see a chest and they go in the building "Is someone in there?" Palmon asks "Palmon!" Agumon said from the chest "Is that you, Agumon?" Mimi asks "where are Herissmon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Gabumon, Gomamon and Patamon?" Palmon asks "All of us are in here!" Herissmon said "What happened?!" Mimi asks "We were beaten by Monzaemon!" Agumon said "It happened when we split up. When we woke up" Herissmon said "We were here" Biyomon said "He said the others we'll get their emotions erased and be toys for the toys" Gabumon said "Toys for the toys?" Mimi asks confused "So the toys were playing with them..." She added "What happened to Monzaemon?" Palmon asks "I dunno..." Agumon said "Hey, can you get out of this box?" Mimi asks "We tried to break it but we can't!" Agumon said "Don't worry about us. You have to save Matt first!" Gabumon said "how?" Palmon asks "You'll have to defeat Monzaemon!" Herissmon said "That's impossible!" Mimi "Palmon, Mimi! You're the only ones we can rely on! Please!" Herissmon said"What should we do?" Palmon asks "How should I know?" Mimi asks.

The two went back outside to look for Monzaemon "Monzaemon's Lovely Attack is hearts stuffed with happiness...it's supposed to be a happy attack..." Palmon said "What's 'happy' about it?" Mimi asks and they see a toy making noise annoying Mimi "Shut up!" Mimi said stepping on the toy "Welcome to Toy Town" Monzaemon said arriving holding balloons "Monzaemon!" Palmon said "Miss, we've been waiting for you" Monzaemon said "Be quiet! I don't know what happened to you, but you can't just take away my friends' feelings! Give them back!" Mimi said but Monzaemon let go of the balloons and starts shooting lasers from his eyes chasing the duo "Give me a break!! Why do I have to be chased by a giant stuffed teddy bear?!" Mimi asks "I don't know!" Palmon said "Please enjoy yourselves!" Monzaemon said "Babe, we're here to save ya!" Numemon said as multiple of them go at Monzaemon throwing poop at him "Numemon!" Mimi said "Numemon...why?!" Palmon asks. Monzaemon slams his foot down pushing the Numemon back " The Numemon are fighting for me...Even though they can't do anything but throw poop..." Mimi said shocked "Take this!" Monzaemon said smacking the Numemon "I can fight too!" Palmon said charging forward "Palmon, stay away!" Mimi said "Poison Ivy!" Palmon said grabbing Monzaemon's arm but he breaks free easily and knocks her back "Palmon! Are you ok?" Mimi asks worried helping her up "Poison Ivy doesn't work!" Palmon said "Lovely Attack!" Monzaemon said "Run, Mimi!" Palmon said and they started to run but stopped when they see the Numemon form a wall blocking the attack "Numemon!" Mimi said as the heart shaped bubbles inevitably trapped the Numemon "They're useless and cowardly, but the Numemon are desperately trying to protect Mimi..." Palmon said and glares at Monzaemon as Mimi's digivice glows "Palmon digivolve to Togemon!" Palmon said digivolving to Togemon.

" Palmon said and glares at Monzaemon as Mimi's digivice glows "Palmon digivolve to Togemon!" Palmon said digivolving to Togemon

"Here I come!" Togemon said and Mimi looks at her amazed. Togemon and Monzaemon run to each other and the two start to take in some punching and dodging till Monzaemon had enough and was gonna shoot lasers from his eyes but Togemon punched him twice causing him to stumble "Chiku-chiku Bang Bang!" Togemon said firing spines from her body hitting Monzaemon, this caused the zipper on his back to open released the black gear that was inside as Monzaemon drops to the ground and Togemon reverts back to Palmon tired "Palmon! You were wonderful!" Mimi said hugging Palmon tightly. Maybe a bit too tight "I-I can't breathe!" Palmon said.

Soon Monzaemon came to his senses and freed everyone "When people get tired of their toys, they break them readily, without a single thought. I couldn't forgive that. That's why as Mayor of Toy Town, I wanted to raise the social status of the toys..." Monzaemon explained "The social status of the toys?" Mimi asks confused "I think he means making us realize the importance of toys" Joe said "That's right. Toys shouldn't be toyed with, but played with" Monzaemon said "So that's why you made us play for the toys" Tai said "I'm sorry. I got carried away with myself" Monzaemon said as the black gear breaks "A black gear! That gear must've been what made Monzaemon act that way" Brody said "I can understand Monzaemon's love of toys" Mimi said "Yeah" Palmon said "Palmon, thank you for bringing me back to my senses. To show my gratitude, I shall make you happy. This is my real...Lovely Attack!" Monzaemon said creating red/pink heart shaped bubbles instead of blue ones getting everyone inside but this time everyone could feel the happiness. A Numemon pops out from a sewer gate at the same time "Babe, kiss me!" Numemon said and Mimi smiles "No!" Mimi said "Nothing's changed..." Numemon said and everyone laughs. Unaware to all of them the Numemon shaped Spiral from before was watching them from the shadows, one of the bubbles made its way to it "...!!" The spiral looks at the bubble and reach out its hands to touch it but as soon as he could see Herissmon through the bubble it claps their hands popping the bubble then the spiral disappeared.

It was far too early for the spirals to take action, so they woudl continue to watch the kids specially the progress of their 'vessel' as he continues to grow stronger for the next phase of their plan.

Love and Adventure in the digital WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara