about the last summer

Start from the beginning

In one of these training sessions, Sasha had closed Elijah's eyes and they were both smiling, Sasha started kissing Elijah. I was in total shock because I loved Elijah and my mistake was never saying this! Later Cole came to me and said

Cole: -Hi girl! What's wrong, are you really crying?

me: -SHUT UP COLE! You don't understand anything about this, after all you're the dumbest one in the group, I simply hate everyone on this horrible beach!

Cole: -In fact, I understand yes about love...

later Cole and I talked a lot, it seemed like we understood each other perfectly, because we were both the perfect ones at school. I didn't know that Cole liked someone, he's always the dumb one who attracted all the girls with his money and his beauty, he didn't say the name of the girl he liked he simply referred to her as multiverse girl, according to he, she was a slightly different girl, she didn't go to parties and didn't talk to any boy at school, not even the "hot guy"

At night Sasha came and said...

Sasha: -I'm dating Elijah, he and I happened to be practicing in the sea and then I closed his eyes, I made a joke like "what color eyes do you want to have?" He replied "ash" I said "ok, I'm going to make them gray, first close your eyes" and then we kissed in the sea it was so romantic! and so salty hahaha

me: -hmm how cool...

Sasha: -Yes! oh! Why aren't you happy with me?

me: -I'm just a little tired...i just...

I wanted to tell her that I was a little disappointed because I liked Elijah but I didn't want her to get mad at me. Right now I just wanted to tell Elijah how much I loved him and tell Sasha that I liked Elijah so much that I went skydiving without a parachute for him and that I needed him so much and that I've been obsessed with him since he went to school!

Sasha slept peacefully and in love, but I was so confused, one moment I imagined myself laughing with Cole, another moment I imagined myself looking at Elijah.

early in the morning I saw Elijah and Sasha hugging and they stopped laughing while they made breakfast, it looked like a commercial, I couldn't say what I felt because I thought it was cute to see them together, and it's kind of sad to know what the Sasha getting Elijah's hugs and I don't...

-HEY PRINCESS!

Cole came with a super hug for me, that really cheered me up, with that I said the happiest good morning to Sasha and Elijah, Sasha said "wow! you're so smiling, who did you dream about?"...

later we went to train together full of energy, the instructor Kamalah and Jacob taught us a lot of techniques, Jacob also helped us because he was super dedicated to surfing

instructor Kamalah: -you are full of energy today, so less lazy than in previous days, well the competition starts in 2 weeks, as you know and I see a lot of improvements in Ophelia, she seems to be surfing better than me!

It was a really good training session, everyone was relaxed and super focused, but I still had so many doubts in my head, of course I didn't go to talk to Sasha, I went to talk to the instructor Kamalah

me: -instructor Kamalah! can we chat?

instructor Kamalah: of course! about what?

me: -I know you're not young enough to understand my side, but I know you were once a young woman and I know that maybe you've already fallen in love with someone who only has eyes for your best friend...

instructor Kamalah: -This is a complex case, that has never happened to me, but I can help you. ok love, have you tried analyzing the people around you?