It's not that they are dissatisfied, the family members also have good intentions and don't want them to be contaminated by this prematurely, but they are a little helpless after all.

Gu Ling asked, "What's going on with uncle and Brother Qi? I don't believe that you can't find out the news with your ability."

Qi Zejiu smiled mysteriously when he heard this, "I only know a rough idea. I heard that I am planning to entertain a mysterious guest at home in a few days." He was a little emotional, "I don't know who it is that actually let my brother and dad They are all so cautious."

Several people knew Qi's father's identity and were equally curious when they heard this, but they still had a sense of discretion and didn't say anything more. After all, this involved the Qi family's affairs, and they shouldn't lose their sense of caution.

Tang Jingyun raised her eyebrows when she heard this. The Qi family and his son had kept her identity a good secret, but she didn't know what Qi Zejiu's expression would be like when he found out that the mysterious figure was him.

Thinking of this, the smile on her face became even bigger, and she was looking forward to such a scene.

Rong Jiao glanced at Tang Jingyun's face. She didn't know why, but she always felt that the smile on her best friend's face was a bit malicious. She silently guessed in her heart, who else was being plotted?

After a table of people finished eating, they went downstairs to the lobby on the first floor, and happened to bump into Tang Yushan and Xu Yali. Now Xu Yali looked very haggard, with deep black eyes. She was no longer as high-profile as before, although her clothes were still the same. It was a famous brand, but she had obviously lost weight and it no longer fit her body.

If it were in the past, how could Xu Yali wear such clothes again? She would have changed everything in her cabinet long ago.

But now she no longer has the financial resources of the Xu family for her to squander.

For a time, complexity flashed in the eyes of several people. Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, no one could predict what the future would bring. Xu Yali is the best example.

Tang Yushan, on the other hand, was well-dressed in the latest fashion of the season. She looked particularly fresh and charming when she wore it. She had curved eyebrows and sparkling eyes. She looked charming. She was still the popular school beauty in Yan Dali.

The two of them didn't know what they were talking about. Xu Yali's face turned blue with anger, and she clenched and unclenched her fists, then unclenched and clenched them again. However, Tang Yushan's expression remained unchanged.

"...You will regret it, Tang Yushan!"

Tang Jingyun heard what Xu Yali said when they passed by, and then she saw Tang Jingyun, with deep hatred flashing in her eyes, wanting to eat his meat, but when Tang Jingyun's calm eyes glanced over, her However, fear and guilt arose uncontrollably in my heart.

Tang Jingyun just curled her lips and smiled. When there was the Xu family behind her, she wasn't afraid of her. What's more, she is no longer what she used to be, and it is even more impossible for her to be afraid.

Several people walked out of the cafeteria. Because they had different majors and different courses, they naturally parted ways. Rong Jiao had an appointment with Fang, and it was rare to abandon her best friend.

Tang Jingyun walked around the campus before strolling out. Unexpectedly, she met Xu Yali at the school gate and couldn't help but raise her eyebrows.

Xu Yali saw Tang Jingyun approaching and looked at her calm and calm look. The hatred in her heart overcame her fear. She gritted her teeth and whispered, "Tang Jingyun, you are so ruthless, aren't you afraid of retribution?"