——

In the Green Pine Garden in Kyoto, Yu Juncai hung up the phone and looked at the woman's name marked on the phone, shaking his head and smiling.

Things in the world are always so elusive. Who would have thought that it would be such a woman that would cause his life trajectory to slide in another direction?

"Ajun, come here and take a walk with grandpa."

An old man walked out of the house on crutches and looked at his grandson standing in the yard. His eyes were full of love and unconcealable pride. His grandson really lived up to his expectations.

Yu Juncai turned around and put the phone back into his pocket, unable to hide the admiration on his face, "Grandpa."

He went over to help the old man and said reproachfully, "Didn't the doctor tell you to take a good rest? It's spring outside and the weather is cold."

The old man laughed. This old man who had gone through ups and downs was once so decisive and decisive, but now he is so kind. He seemed to have given all his gentleness to this grandson. He said with a smile, "It's okay, you are really better than me." As an old man, I still want to be verbose."

Yu Juncai could only smile helplessly and carefully supported the old man to walk in the yard, while the grandfather and grandson talked about the past.

The old man pointed to a tree in front of the door. It was an evergreen tree. It looked like it was old. He smiled and said, "I still remember that when you were breaking ground in my yard, you had to plant a tree with your own hands. That tree At that time, it was gloomy and its branches and leaves were green and yellow. I thought it would definitely not survive, but I didn't expect it to survive. In more than 20 years, it has grown from a small sapling into a towering tree."

"Grandpa..." Yu Juncai looked a little embarrassed.

The old man patted his grandson's arm that was supporting him, and said with deep meaning in his eyes, "Ajun, you are very good, really very good! I will leave it to you at home, and I will have peace of mind even if I die."

"Grandpa!" Yu Juncai said anxiously.

The old man waved his hand and said nonchalantly, "How can my grandson from Yu Weiguo be a man who only takes beatings without fighting back! Just go ahead and do whatever you want. As long as grandpa is alive, even if you break the sky, grandpa will still be there for you!"

Although this old man who has spent his life in the military is getting older, his heroic and domineering spirit has not diminished at all. He has already learned from Zhuang Guoyi that his grandson almost died. When Yu Juncai investigated, he used countless With less than a secret lurking manpower, he would naturally be able to guess something.

Yu Juncai was full of admiration and said softly, "Grandpa, my grandson will definitely not let you down."

In the dusk, the grandfather and grandson stood together with a smile, looking very beautiful.

After coming out of Qingsongyuan where the old man lived, Yu Juncai returned to the single-story apartment he bought in Kyoto. After all, it is no longer what it was when he was a child. Now that he has a job, it is inconvenient for him to live in Ouchi.

But when he saw his friend Tang Lingzheng at the door, he looked surprised, "Lingzheng, why are you here?"

While asking questions, he opened the door to let his friend in.

Speaking of the friendship between the two, there was still a deep entanglement between them. He thought that if he had not met Tang Lingzheng back then, he would probably have been just an idle kid from an aristocratic family, instead of being the first member of the third generation of the Yu family.