Chapter 8

~Unexpected Guest~ 

Location: Starlight Domain

Time: 11:56 PM

...

Illusion lightly placed the Scrolls into the table as Xlayaruiso observes it.. While Saiyeon stared at him, " ..How did you-.. " Xlayaruiso looks at Illusion as She gave a slight shocked look within her face, " ..Found them in the Gachaverse when Exploring it, I'm not sure if its the Original Scroll or a Copy. " He took one of the scroll as He looks at it in disappointment while Saiyeon stayed silent yet slightly annoyed due to the Tea cups

He opens the scroll as He reads it, He then looks at Saiyeon who seemed to be staring at him.. He slowly placed down the scroll into the table as Xlayaruiso looks at them, " ..Something wrong? You've been staring at me for an Hour now... " One his eye started to turn into a Prism like as Saiyeon sighed, " Ehh.. nothing just boredom taking over me again.. Plus.. I still have to.. wash this F*ckin Tea cups anyways " He rolled his eyes to the side with a scoff while Illusion gave a slow nod..

Xlayaruiso gave a quite shocked expression as She closed the Scroll immediately.. She slowly placed it down into the Table as She looks at Illusion, " Excuse me my Dear.. But-.. Your in contract with the Light Ultimate if am.. rather correct?.. " Illusion thinks for awhile as He nods..

Origin suddenly appears above him as He smiled, " Oohh.. Your in contract with that dude? Damn that do be strange for me~... Still weird seeing you all Calm like this to be honest- Like.. How can you be so calm when there's a War going on? Must be the Tea eh? " He smirks at Him as He slowly went down with his legs appearing along side with the portal around his waist disappears.. He puffed his coat as Saiyeon looks at him in annoyance

He taps on the table as He stood next to Illusion, " Dear oh dear.. Kinda sad you can't enter the Mortal world.. But still.. its quite rare to see a Person who hasn't used swear in his whole life.." Illusion glared at him in disturbance as Origin smiled purely, " Come on now Mr left alone!~ No need to get mad at me.. We don't want another Rampage going here right?.. "

Illusion sighed as He suddenly disappears then reappears as He pulled Origin's Neck as He throws him.. " ..No wonder your pathetic.. As a Light Prism, I have no offense within the other Light Prisms in this world.. but for you?.. Your even useless than the Guardians.. " One of his eye continued to spread prism on his face as He glares at him with Origin standing up.. He fixed his tie as Starrius removes his coat to which a Tail appears, " Sigh.. Here we go again.. "

Saiyeon started to wheeze as He watched Origin getting beaten to death while Xlayaruiso stayed silent, " Yo! Ill place my bet on the Illusion guy.. If He wins you better treat me out on that Fancy restaurant in the Mortal World.. if You did.. Thanks Bro! " He smiled as He placed his elbow into the table as He crossed his legs..

Illusion sighed as He fixed his gloves.. While Origin just stood there almost shattering into pieces.. Saiyeon jumps out of the chair as He walks towards the two.. He gave a lil tap on Illusion's Shoulder as He walked pass him.. Yet He gave a smirk towards Origin, " What can I say? Your personality ain't so helpful at all my Dear Bro.. Who knows? You'd be shattered by now If we did visit the Primordials.. "

He crossed his arms as Origin rolled his eyes to the side as He slowly regenerates.. While Illusion on the other hand stared at them with his tail disappearing, He turned around as He scoffed..