Part 10 'Trickster' Part One

Start from the beginning

"So, what's upsetting you then?" I tried to sound as interested as I could as I made us both coffees. I placed them on my small coffee table and sat on the opposite side of him. I had to be careful and not uncross my legs in case my robe fell open revealing my cock and balls. As careful as I was, I caught him looking between my legs a few times. He must have seen my dick once or twice. This idea distracted me from our conversation. Why did he look so many times?

"Sorry, Pete. What did you say?" I felt so rude.

"I Turned 50 today and have nobody to celebrate this milestone with. No one to wish me happy birthday." He looked down at the ground after he told me this. He held back his tears.

"Well, you hear with me so we can celebrate over this coffee, and happy birthday Pete." I had no idea how lonely he was.

He took a deep breath looked up, and smiled. "Cheers, thanks for this." He blew on his hot coffee before taking a sip. It was at that moment I saw just how attractive and appealing Pete was.

Not only was he English (it's presumed all of them are hung like horses) but for a big scary man who had just been released from jail after nearly 15 years on the inside, his shaved head gave him a beautiful, but vulnerable presence. He looked soft around the edges. His drinking had added a pound here and there giving him a dad bod (he was also in his mid-forties). He had those piercing blue eyes that held one's attention, and he was trouble, real trouble. I was impressed.

We began with small talk, but Pete started getting a little flirtatious. I knew exactly where he was leading the conversation what he was going to say were things I had heard before. the words of straight men convincing me of their heterosexuality, whilst hinting that they want to have homosexual sex with me. A paradoxical conversation full of contradictions and excuses. I never have cared. I don't need to justify my sexuality in any sexual situation with another man. the fact that I am there to fuck is enough!

I let him speak, hoping my predictions were correct. Finally, as the sun started to rise, he fell silent and just stared at me. The pause was almost uncomfortably long so I went to say something like we should think about sleeping, it's bedtime, but Pete got his words in first.

"I think I might like to have sex with you," He smiled with a look that was so seductive there was no way I was going to resist his advances.

"Don't you care about what our neighbors will think?" I was serious for a moment.

"How will they find out?" he said. I knew he did not care.

"Everyone knows everything around here.) I answered as I uncrossed my legs.

"Oh well." Pete responded. Then he rubbed his obvious erection that was quickly growing in his jeans. He uncrossed his legs as well so I could see what he was doing.

We almost mirrored each other in our dance of seduction. I let my robe fall off my shoulders, uncovering my chest and abbes. The silk fabric still hid my hardening cock. He unzipped his jeans and rubbed his dick through the fabric of his underwear.

I put my hand down between my legs and massaged my cock through the gown that was beginning to have problems covering my dick. I was starting to feel my desires and lust build. He appeared to have a horse dick just as speculated.

I had to bring our dance to an end and turn up the heat. He had me, I submitted pushed my inhibitions aside, and stood up letting my dressing gown fall to the ground. I stood there completely naked with all my imperfections on show. I allowed him to inspect every part of me as he remained silent. He did not stop smiling so I gathered he liked what he saw.

"Play with yourself." Pete commanded me. I obeyed and slowly began to masturbate.

I found his need to be voyeuristic exhilarating. I felt alive. more so even.

The smell of my deodorant mixed with my fresh sweat of desire combined with the smell of him is hard to describe, maybe pheromones were at work, but even from the other side of the coffee table, I could smell his musk-like odor mixing with mine.

My eyes were focused on his body capturing every micro move he made, photographing his form into my mind.

The cool morning air gently tickled my skin, giving me goosebumps everywhere.

All I could hear was my rapid heartbeat ringing in my ears. I felt like a beast coming on heat.

Slowly, I rolled my foreskin back and then forward again. The pre-cum that had oozed from the eye of my cock lubed up the skin creating even more pleasure on the head of my dick.

Every sense of mine was electrified. He was still a mystery to me, dangerous though safe under the right circumstances. I should have been terrified by him. His convictions were nasty, vicious, and not mine to share. He was unstable which pushed me to the point of wanting sex with the knowledge it could be a dangerous thing to do.

I could not speak. I could only listen and obey.

He still was playing with what looked like to be a huge dick through his underwear. A small wet patch of pre-cum had collected at the end of the log-sized dick he still hid from me...

To Be Continued.
If you enjoyed my story please follow and befriend me on Facebook and Instagram. All story links will be shared here.

Chris M Richards (Writer Chris M Richards)

https://www.facebook.com/share/MWzo8H86EgK5WE5N/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Writer Chris M Richards Official Page

https://www.facebook.com/share/55A8cfyjV4E4gEut/?mibextid=qi2Omg

And on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/christinamrichards69?igsh=MzhndDRudXJpZnM4

For story links and to see a more personal side of me.

Thanks for reading my work 😀❤️😀