“let’s graduate this time”

“We will just gotta make sure nothing stands in our way”

“something going to come up”

“I bet”, I went outside looking around  seeing all the other big houses, going for a walk then heading into the woods checking around seeing the scenery,  “what you doing here”

“who is you”

“The forest owner”

“you don’t own the forest”

“You don’t know that”

“Who are you”

“I’m Demetrius”, he said jumping down from the tree as he was fine as fuck even though I knew he wasn’t human

“Is their a reason you was up there”

“Like I said I’m the protector”

“Your funny, where’s your parents”

“you must be the vampire king”

“and you must be smart but yes I am”

“your cuter then I expected”, he said walking towards me getting up close to me

“You’re a dragon”

“how you know that”

“A king knows everything everyone”, we talked walking around the forest as he told me about himself even though I didn’t ask as we walked to a waterfall that was built by them.

“You always talk to strangers in the woods”

“naw you just fine so I decided to talk to you”

“what if I was a serial killer”

“can’t kill a vampire”, a loud roar echo through the forest a s a dragon came flying down turning into a human

“why aren’t you on guard”

“just was talking, my lord”

“What is this”

“This is the rick drew underwood, vampire king”

“we don’t associate with vampires anymore”

“why”

“A story for another day, back to your post”, he turned back flying away as Demetrius turned towards me, “talk to you later”

“you gotta phone”, he handed me his phone as I put my number in as he turned flying away back to his post as I returned home as I felt like I was being followed but Just saw birds looking at me weirdly.
I arrived back home as I order food before going upstairs laying down on my room, looking through sex apps tryna find someone to fuck with, the best way to get settled in , is to fuck someone or kill someone but I might go with the first one. Been searching for about 30 minutes and I got bored and just fell asleep, hoping this school is full of thots and sluts who would beg to fuck with me.

I was getting hot so I stripped out my underwear as I felt someone looking at me but I already knew who it was so I didn’t jump up to kill him, “you just watching me sleep”

“I was, you gotta nice body”, Demetrius said licking his lips

“come join me then”, he stripped to his underwear climbing on my bed on top of me kissing on my body, “damn”, I said as he bite around my body as my dick got hard again finally about to get what I wanted. He pulled my underwear down showing my plump butt as he started biting my cheeks then going straight in, as he used that dragon tongue to go deep inside me, “fuck”, he pulled his tongue out slapping his hard dick on my hole, “damn you sexy as fuck”, he said as I turned my head kissing him as he inserted himself into me as our lips touched and our eyes locked, “fuck me baby”, I was horny as fuck and we all know when that happens I become submissive but I’m also going to be dominate. I gripped his neck as he fucked me with a slow pace hitting my spot as I laid there as he pushed me down, speeding up as he pushed himself deeper into me as the vampire came out of me as I gripped my backboard, breaking it as I quickly flipped him on his back riding him on my chair as he grabbed my waist looking up at me, “I’m finna nut baby”, he said to me as I stroked my dick ready to bust with him as I sped up feeling him tense up, “fuckkk, shit baby”, as he nutted inside me with me busting on his stomach and chin as he leaned in kissing me as his dick was still inside me, “you gone pull out”

“yo ass so good I don’t want too”

“Now you know how yo pops is”, he quickly lift me up pulling out moaning as I knew he was sensitive with him getting up going into the bathroom, I felt good now as I just laid in my bed falling asleep to get ready for my first day of hell.