"that mother-" kageyama grumbled under his breath before being interrupted by his manager.

"you guys go ahead! i'll check up on him," [name] called out, hoisting her bag over her shoulder with his first aid kit in her palms.

"wait, [name]," suga jogged up to the [hair color] haired girl, "let me take this. i'll give it to kiyoko." he gently relieved the girl of her bag and threw it on his back.

"oh, thank you, suga! you're the best. be careful my-"

"your camera's in here? i know. i'll take extra good care of it. go save hinata!" suga ruffled [name]'s hair before catching up with the rest of the volleyball team. [name] smiled to herself before trailing after the nervous wreck.

after scrambling around and asking a few people, [name] located the bathrooms where she waited patiently outside of in hopes hinata would feel better

after scrambling around and asking a few people, [name] located the bathrooms where she waited patiently outside of in hopes hinata would feel better. she sighed and wrapped her arms around her torso. why was it so cold inside this building? the manager jackets were not helping very much.

"what's the matter with these karasuno people? such big attitudes..."

[name]'s ears perked up at stranger's voice as she craned her neck over to her left to find two tall volleyball players in the aoba johsai uniform. one had blonde hair while the other sported a unique hairstyle resembling a certain vegetable, at least in [name]'s point of view.

"that's true- oh shit, she's fine- OW!" turnip head yelped as the blond slapped the back of his head. turnip head grumbled before eyeing the girl up and down in front of him. "goddammit, you're from karasuno, aren't you? you think she's hotter than the other manager? i think- STOP HITTING ME!"

"then stop saying shit that makes me wanna hit you! sorry about him, but your volleyball players are assholes," the blond yawned into his hand as he approached the girl with turnip head following.

"assholes? sure they're annoying, but if you see them as assholes i'm sure they had their reasons, considering you were just shit talking them," [name] huffed as she crossed her arms closer together.

"hah, no. they're literally just assholes. i hope you're not one either. maybe oikawa won't steal this one from- STOP IT! hey, you're that first year, aren't you?" turnip head stopped massaging his unfortunate hairstyle before directing his attention behind [name] where hinata appeared.

"hinata, you feeling-" hinata placed a gentle (still shaky) hand on [name]'s shoulder, causing her to shut up. she looked between him and the aoba johsai boys, interested in their beef.

the three of them then began debating over kageyama, of all people. supposedly turnip head used to play with kageyama in middle school where he was considered "controlling" and even had the nickname "king of the court", which [name] found entertaining.