"everyone's here?" coach takeda crouched over kiyoko and [name]'s seat. kiyoko pulled out her clipboard and scanned over her list of every teammates names, confirming that each one was on the bus. she nodded. "alright, let's get this show on the road!"

the boys hooped and hollered as [name] snickered and cupped her hand around her mouth to whisper to kiyoko, "such a dad." kiyoko smiled.

the bus ride to the practice match was tame as [name] peered out longingly through the window (kiyoko was kind enough to switch places with her). the rural scenery soon turned cityscape, causing emotions of excitement to swell in the girls chest. her and her family never moved around much, so getting this chance to see the city was exciting. of course, going on ride-outs for her emt course forced her to enter the city, but she would be too involved in patient care to admire the landscape.

eventually, the bus halted, causing coach takeda to stand up from the driver's seat. "we're here! get your things in order! kiyoko, come help me with some signing in stuff. [name], help the boys." takeda motioned kiyoko to follow him. kiyoko smiled and patted [name]'s shoulder as she trailed behind the coach as [name] was sad to see her go.

daichi was the first to begin leaving as he had his bag and other items with him to take off the bus. "here, let me take some things," [name] suggested as she reached out her hands to the bag daichi carried.

the third year chuckled with a deep baritone tone and shook his head. "no, no, i got it. go see if the others need-"

"[NAME]! HELP ME! IT'S PROJECTILING!"

[name] and daichi's eyes widened at tanaka's screaming as they both whipped their heads around to the back of the bus to see... a rather interesting sight.

"holy- hinata! are you okay?" seeing the puddle of vomit in tanaka's lap, [name] immediately scrambled through her bag and clutched into her first aid kit before scurrying to the back of the bus.

hinata groaned as he slid off his seat and onto the floor. his complexion was even paler from before the bus left, worrying [name] immensely.

"tanaka, go change you smell like shit. hinata, are you okay? here." [name] handed the ginger a barf bag from her kit as she ran her gentle hand through hinata's locks in attempt to comfort him.

"so all i have to do to get [name]'s attention is barf everywhere? whatever..." tanaka grumbled as he waddled off the bus, trying his best not to drip hinata's vomit everywhere.

hinata mumbled nonsense, overwhelmed by his nerves in addition to the pretty girl's comforting touch. he grasped onto the barf bag as it crinkled loudly from his shaky hands. soon enough, he vomited again, luckily in the bag and not in [name]'s lap.

"geez..." [name] mumbled as she moved hinata's fluffy bangs out of his face, worried they would get caked in puke.

soon enough, hinata recuperated and stumbled out of the bus with his hand locked around [name]'s shoulder and her arm wrapped around his waist. "i-i can walk now... thank you, [name]," the nauseous first year stuttered.

"you sure?" [name] tilted her head to the side. hinata nodded.

the boy then turned to tanaka, now in shorts, and immediately began frantically apologizing. "i'm so sorry, tanaka! i didn't mean to throw up all over you! i feel so bad-"

"it's okay, bro! don't worry about it! i'm more upset that you got to be nursed back to health by [name] than anything!" tanaka grinned. everyone else groaned.

"okay, is everyone good now? we need to get to warmup," daichi called out already stressed. everyone nodded and headed inside the gymnasium.

"w-wait... i need to go to the bathroom!" hinata squeaked as he ran off to hopefully locate the bathrooms.