¹ EYES TO HEAVEN

━゙┆CH  i

━゙┆CH i. EYES TO HEAVEN.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   ONESHOT & religious symbolism/imagery ¡ꜜ

"PUSH THEM UP.".

Eren, the typically impulsive brunette demanded, tanned back relaxed against the heather grey headboard of their paradisiacal residence utilised not only for moments of laze but a common space for impious practices; allurement towards heavenly licks and melodious moans a depraved facade for the infernal blaze beneath each impure touch.

Y/n had nipped on the tip of his thumb to prevent a honeyed cry via their private areas conversing, her glasses sliding with every grind of her eager hips.

However, the strong-willed male refused to watch the accessory escape and tumble aside, unexpectedly passionate regarding her sporting the specs, thus his index finger pushed the metal frames in place - an almost gentleman-like gesture had his calloused hand not landed a stern slap to her winsome visage.

"I don't think so sweetheart.".

Minuscule glimmers assembled within her eyes. Such beguiling sights were maximised through her lenses, a makeshift silver screen for Eren as he personally witnessed each star bundled into the next as they cramped her vision every time she whimpered his name - those escorting the moon above envious.

The glinting canopy consisting of cosmic elements displayed outside stimulated their sexual climb, reflective in her drive to achieve spews of white; her spirit lunar and an embodiment of eruptive romance as her femininity aroused the man she permitted cherish her dreamlike trait, an enhancement of her beauty no other blousy woman could dare attain.

Her collarbones spread like wings from the base of her blotchy throat to the ends of her shoulders, resemblance to an exemplary servant belonging to God uncanny whilst her seraphic beam remained evident.

It was impossible for an empyrean figure such as herself to be born on this mundane earth, this habitation no match to the exquisite wine and diaphanous threads offered within the lord's celestial abode.

"Look at you getting more wet after I slap you, my perfect slut." He commented and studied how her desperate pussy rubbed against his own erection awaiting its owners' permission to initiate brutal damage.

Although determined to scorch inklings of misdeed onto the vacant canvas of her smooth skin, Eren mentally halted himself, craving a second longer to appreciate the erotic aura envelop her limbs and summon her into a whirlwind of temporal rapture; her aureate halo constructed of elegant harp strings never faltered - a stark contrast from the devil horns rooted beneath his blanket of dark brown.

Additionally, he adored the moon's divine traits cascade around her nude silhouette, its luminosity of silver divinity tailored to personally cup her mounds littered with bouts of violet; no amount of opulent satin could replace the moonlit lingerie highlighting her perked nipples and bruised curves.