03

Asher

I wasn't really gonna pull a random bullshit in 7 in the morning but seeing that asshole face really pisses me off.

All I wanted to do is give him a few lessons for freaking my nose after I promised my mom not to get into another with my dad's business partner son but since he already makes me break the promise so I might as well take revenge.

But fuck did he actually fuck me up. I completely forgot that his father remarried after his late wife died. I was surprised that he didn't bully the shit out of his stepsister but instead that asshole decided to tour her around the school himself.

The perfect prince in everyone's eyes including my father is fucking around at night with races and alcohol. I'm not better than him. We both fuck around. But it's stupid how my dad always makes him sound better than his own son. He keeps telling me that I change. He knows damn well why I change. He loves his daughter so much but that doesn't mean I love her any less. She was my only sister.

There's no point in continuing to love something that's fake.

Now that I lay my eyes on Carlos stepsister I don't understand shit. She knows damn well that I'm gonna beat up her stepbrother but she still has that innocent weak face on and gives me a little "hi" and that smile that totally freaks me out. Her smile suddenly caused a burst of spark inside me that almost made me lose my cool.

I just wanted to grab Carlos collar and threatened him a little that sudden burst of spark ruined my cool and I decided to take it on her stepbrother. I punch him out of spite because I can feel a rash of redness on my face. If I hit Carlos and ran out of energy, I can blame the red face from it.

I was getting a good head start until he flip me over but I'm not gonna lose to something I started. If I start it, might as well win it. But i suddenly feel an object thrown directly to my head that cause me to fell right to Carlos side. I sat up immediately to find the culprit just to see her looking panick while stiil hasn't yet collect her position after throwing a fucking book at me.

I didn't even get to say anything yet when Carlos slam his fist at me causing me to lose my balance. I groan in pain. I can tell that that last punch was the end of the fight. I was done with it too. I didn't even realize that blood was dripping from my nose until she point it out.

I was even more surprised when she hand me a tissue. I don't know what getting into me because all of the sudden I said "thank you"

A fucking thank you!

I never thanks anyone my whole life even my parents but I said thank you to a girl who hand me a single tissue?!

She turn to me and mouth "your welcome" and god how innocence that smile look.

Jesus how could this asshole have this innocent little thing as his stepsister?

My mind snap back from her face when Carlos spats at me to stop staring. I didn't care to cause another fight with him and watch him walk away with her.

A hand clapse on my shoulder, "you okay, dude?"

Aiden, my best friend, asks.

"Never been better." I said.

"How can Carlos find this one of hell looking girl as his stepsister?" He smirks at the sight of her walking step by step with Carlos.