Chapter 1

As Serena walked out of her house, she was relieved to escape the chaos that had ensued. Her parents were screaming at each other again, and she knew from experience that it was best to just leave and let them work it out on their own.

Serena, a 20-year-old business student, had big dreams of opening her own company someday. However, for now, her focus was on getting good grades and building her network.
As she walked to class, she couldn't help but think about how her parents' constant arguing had affected her over the years. It had made her tough, resilient, and independent, but it had also left her feeling anxious and unsure of herself at times.

But Serena was determined to make a better life for herself, and she knew that education was the key. She was grateful for the opportunity to study business and learn from some of the best professors in the country.
As she entered the classroom and took her seat, she felt a sense of calm wash over her. This was her sanctuary, her escape from the real world. She knew that no matter what happened at home, she could always count on her education to help her succeed.

As she listened to the professor's lecture, she felt a sense of excitement and possibility. The future was bright, and she was ready to take on whatever challenges came her way.

After class, Serena saw her friend running towards her. She was relieved to see her, as she was her only friend at the university. Serena had been so focused on getting good grades that people thought she was weird and a psycho, but her friend understood her.

As they sat in a cozy cafe, sipping their coffee, they chatted about everything from the weather to their favorite books. It was a pleasant afternoon, and Serena was enjoying the company of her friend.
Suddenly, her friend turned to her and asked, "Isn't your birthday coming up soon?"
She nodded, not feeling particularly excited about it. Birthdays had lost their allure for her as she grew older.
But her friend was insistent. "Come on, what do you want for your birthday?"
She shrugged, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. "I don't need anything."
But she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Anything! Come on, there must be something you want."
She thought for a moment, then said, "I don't know... anything is fine."

And it was true. Serena didn't need anything materialistic. She was content with her life as it was. But little did she know, that birthday would turn out to be one of the most craziest days of her life.