"Aww come on, old fart. I'm going to cry because of you..!" Ban whined.

"I'm not an old fart! Whatever, I don't care." King pouted, hugging onto Chastiefol tighter.

Ban chuckled and it caused King to also chuckle with him. The two shared a small laugh.

"I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were." King mumbled into his green pillow.

"I know." Ban smirked.

The two kept strolling along the forest. Silence between them could only be heard. They seemed to be just taking in the beautiful forest scenery. It wasn't bad, it was actually calming to both of them. They also seemed to be enjoying each other's time.

Though, they immediately halted when they saw a Chicken-Mantago.

"King, what's that?" Ban examined the mushroom-like creature.

"That must be a Chicken-Mantago. They only spray spores at those who intimidate them." King explained, looking at Ban.

"Uh well—can it get out of our way?" Ban was feeling a bit impatient.

"I'll get it...I just gotta be careful." King sighed.

King made Chastiefol stay put as he floated slowly and steadily to the Chicken-Mantago creature.

"Hello little guy...I'm not here to hurt you..." King whispered, lowering himself down to the ground.

Now walking on the ground, he moved gracefully and cautiously. He hoped he doesn't scare such a timid creature.

"King!! Can't you be any faster!" Ban yelled out.

Unfortunately this scared King and he immediately turned back to scowl at Ban. But the fast movement caused the timid creature to get scared and spores were let out onto the poor fairy.

"AHHHH!!" King yelled and he began to cough like crazy.

The Chicken-Mantago hopped away quickly.

Ban's eyes were wide and he quickly ran over to King. He crouched down and tried to see if he was okay. "Hey King—talk to me."

"Shit...I'm going to shrink now, thanks to you, idiot!" King looked at Ban with an angry expression.

"Sorry! You were taking so long!" Ban grumbled.

King expected to start shrinking but that never happened, instead something even worse happened. The fairy king began to shrink, yes, but only such a small amount. Instead his hair began to grow a bit longer, at least to shoulder length. Then his body began to shape shift.

His bust got slightly bigger, his waist got a bit curvy, his face turned a bit more feminine.

It happened all so quick. King looked at his body and shocked filled his whole body.

"BAN!! What the fuck happened to me!" King frantically looked all over at his body, "It seems like I turned into—a woman instead!" His voice also felt higher than usual.

"Holy—fuck..." Ban could only mutter out.

"That wasn't an ordinary fucking Chicken-Mantago! What the hell was that!" King was absolutely pissed.

He sat on the ground, w-position, utterly confused. King has never seen such a creature do this. He looked over at Ban who was also as confused as he.

"I'm actually speechless..." Ban could only stare.

"Hey what the hell are you staring at!" King covered his body. He felt his clothes were much more loose.

Ban immediately rubbed the back of his neck, "Nothing..."