my big day

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!! I hear as my roommate burst through my bedroom door. *Noooooo* I say as I cover my head with my pillow hoping I could block out the noise my roommate was making.

*Come on get you you have to get up you have a BIG day today.
I burst out of bed *OMG YOUR RIGHT* I say a bit happy and very tired
*Hey go shower and I already have an outfit for you to wear* my roommate says. *Ok ok I will* as I walk to my nightstand and grab my phone then walk to my bathroom.

I Bluetooth my phone to my speaker and put on askingAlexandria as I
Take my pj's off and get into the shower. The hot water falls onto my skin and feels amazing I wash my hair and my body then get out.
I blowdry my hair.

My roommate set out black ripped skinny jeans and a studed belt with black and white hight top Nikes. With a black tank top and purple button up but I didn't button it up.

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized my outfit looked pretty similar to the guys last night. *That's odd * I say turning around to grab my makeup from the other side of the bathroom.

I put some black eyeshadow on and smudge it a bit then I put some black eyeliner on the bottom of my water line. Then I put some concealer on and blend it and put my makeup bag away. I don't need to look professional or anything I'm just auditioning for a band for the lead guitarist.

Then I pull out the straightener and plug it in. In the meantime I head out of the bathroom though my room and make my way into the kitchen to see Gavin my roommate making breakfast. I look at my phone to see it's 8:30 * what time did you wake me up?* I say to Gavin
Around 7:50 she says back * oh ok good thank you* I say back.
I had to be there by 9:20.

*You should have enough time to finish up getting ready and eat breakfast I'm making eggs and bacon* she says * ok I'll go straighten my hair * i say as i make my way to my bathroom. I straighten my long black hair while deciding if I wanna wear a beanie or not. I decided to not wait one today but I did wear my black Chiefs hat backwards. I walk to the kitchen to see a plate with eggs and bacon on the table with a code red monster.

*Omg thank you so much* I say to Gavin as she takes a look at the outfit she picked out for me. * Your welcome. And the hat really pulls the outfit together by the way* she says sitting down to eat. *Thanks I thought it did* I scarf down my food and chug my monster I rush around the house to find my phone, wallet and keys.

I rush out the door to get into my Subaru STI and skid out of there so I wasn't late it was 9:00 am I had 20 minutes to get there.

I pull up to the studio at 9:15 and sit there for a second before getting out and heading up the stairs. I'm greeted by the main vocalist Jessie he is very nice I do my addition and then they decide after about 30 minutes they walk out of their little room and congratulate me

I was screaming inside I was so happy I made it into the band it was always a dream to be in a band and I made it after and hour of talking and discussing I left and texted Gavin to news it was around 11:00 am I had to go to a music store to find me a new electric guitar after looking at all the guitars I decided on a black electric guitar with lime green flames on it I like lime green.

I bought the guitar and it was 11:20 but that point so I headed back to my house to pick up my roommate for lunch by the time we got to our favorite place red robins  it was 11:50.