Confused?

Previous page 

"Its okay miss Karina, focus on yourself, school and your studies" she said and I just answered her with a "Yeah I will" and then I went up to my room, I looked at my phone, and then I thought to myself what if I became an Kpop idol instead of a doctor..............................

What if I don't want to become a doctor I thought to myself while sitting outside in the garden, what if being a doctor isn't what I want.... I can't live my life doing something I don't want. 

I asked Anita to bring me down my computer, and I swear the house staff people, and those who work under my parents, they do things faster than my parents ever would. 

Anita brought me the computer 💻 and I decided that I would see how Kpop is, I first started watching some videos on YouTube then, I searched, Kpop global auditions, in the search bar...... and there weren't that many but JYP was there, I wasn't really a fan of any groups that is under JYP but they are all super pretty and talented, I looked at the audition form for quite some time. 

Maybe I should talk to my parents about it  I thought to myself, so I called my dad, and wow wow wow he actually took it. 

"Hey dad so...uhmm, you know how I have been into Kpop lately?"

"Hey sweetie, yeah I do, why?"

"Dad......I took a deep breath. I don't think I want to become a doctor I think being a idol is what I want....." I said scared 

Some seconds past and then my dad said....

"Listen honey.....right now I am on a business trip in China, the only thing I am gonna tell you, is that me and your mom didn't work so hard to raise you and give you a good life, so you could throw it away and become some singer"

There was quite for a moment, dad was right, but I can't live of something I know I can't do every day....

"Dad please give me a chance, this might be what I wanna do in the future......I promise I'll study 📚 hard and if being a idol isn't what I want I will become a doctor or lawyer or whatever you and mom want"

There was again silence...

"Fine honey, but if It doesn't work, don't be disappointed"

"I WONT DAD I PROMISE!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" and then he hung up the call..

I was so glad that I immediately looked for a Kpop dance studio in the city I was living in, and lucky enough for me, there was one. 

I signed up, and I was ready for my first day. 

THE NEXT DAY 

I met up in the studio, and there weren't as many as I thought there would be, the dance teachers name was Heidi, she looked super nice until.... she started dancing, I know she is a dance coach and that she is supposed to be good, but her skills, visual and overall moves were nothing less then perfect 🤩 

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER 

"I thought this Heidi girl was sweet" I said, to one of my dance members Lia I have gotten 4 dance members we have been training together for the past couple weeks their names are: 

Lia, Jennie (well her name is Jenny, but her BLACKPINK bias is Jennie, so we call her Jennie), Hana and Kim (her real name is Kaylee, I don't understand why she wants to be called Kim tho) 

Then Lia answered "She have given us SO MANY FREAKING DIETS" its unbelievable 

Then Kim came out of nowhere "You guys gotta live with it, if you don't like it you know you can always drop out" 

"Kim shut it, dont try to play like these diets aren't bothering you either" Jennie said 

"Girls get back to practice" Hana said, Hana was the oldest she was 17, so she had a lot of things to tell us to do, and as she wanted we all got back to dance practice.

If these little dance practices are so hard...then I won't make it in the industry I thought to myself .................

HEEEYYYY Ibti here, I am so glad that I can write this book, but the end will maybe or maybe not be good!!!! I am trying to make this a book people can relate to, a book people can think this was a situation I was in. Thank you so much for reading I really really appreciate it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!