He Surprises You (Slim Jimmy)

You were watching a random T.V show on the living room couch in the apartment you share with your boyfriend Slim Jimmy.

Speaking of Slim ,he was acting really different today and you really did not know why,but you did want to find out.He went to the store at least that is where he actually is.

You weren't doing anything right now really,you weren't even paying attention to the T.V ,you were only thinking about Slim.Your thoughts were broken by your phone ringing .

You checked the caller I.D and it Swae calling.You were kinda confused as to why would Swae be calling you,Swae rarely calls you but you still answered the phone,

"Hey Swae." You said after picking up.
"Hey (Y/N) ,umm can you come over to the park its about Slim." He said ,you hinted that there was something behind his voice but you weren't sure what.

"Uh okay ,but what about Jimmy ,did something bad happen." You said ,holding the phone with your shoulder and pressing it against your ear,while putting on your shoes and grabbing the keys to your car before stepping out of the apartment .

"No no,it aint nothing bad ,can you just hurry please."

"Yeah sure ,whatever bye." You hung up ,by now you were on your way to park in your car thinking of whats going on .You parked and started walking through the park.

You then saw some red balloons and other pink stuff from a far but yet good distance away from you.You walked towards it ,until you could clearly see what it was.

It was Slim surrounded with red and pink balloons,a giant fluffy teddy bear and loads of candy and chocolate.

"Oh my god" You said when you were standing directly in front of Slim.

"Hey bae !" Slim hugged you and kissed on top of your head.

"What is all of this for." You asked .

"I just felt liked doing something very special for my girl."

"Slim you are so crazy,you really didn't have to do all that for me." You locked eyes with him.

"I had to cause you deserve it,I love you (Y/N)." He said,you could not help but blush .

"I love you too ."