Chapter 1: Well hello there?

ART IS NOT MINE NOR DO I OWN ANY TWISTED WONDERLAND CHARACTERS.

ART BELONGS TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER, AND I HAD TROUBLE READING THE ARTIST'S NAME SINCE I CAN'T REALLY READ CURSIVE THAT WELL, I'M SO SORRY.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THE SAME CHARACTERS FROM MY OTHER BOOK BUT THE READER WILL BE MALE INSTEAD. IF YOU WANT SOME CHANGES PLEASE TELL ME OR LET ME KNOW WHAT CHANGES AND I CAN DO MY BEST

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

"Headmaster, do explain to us on why we are all called here?"

"I agree with Riddle, usually it's just the Housewardens yet you have decided to call.... Others as well?"

Riddle and Azul spoke, seeing the other Housewardens as well as some of their underclassmens.

Riddle having to be standing next to Trey, the Vice Housewarden, as well as Cater along with two freshmans, Ace and Deuce.

"Ace, one word and it'll be off with your head."

Riddle glared when seeing Ace about to start with his mischief.

Ace gulped and stood straight.

Leona was yawning and having an annoyed expression, Ruggie was besides him, being on his left and Jack on his right.

"Leona! You can't start slacking off already!"

Leona just grumbled and continue to try and sleep it off.

"It's probably nothing too important.... Don't even try to bother."

Azul with the Twins besides him, Jade and Flyd who were on each side of him.

Jade having his usual 'calming' expression while Floyd looked bored and yawned.

"Neh~ when is this stupid meeting gonna start.... Why are we even here?"

"Floyd, patience...."

Floyd just pouts and went off to mess with the Heartslabyul leader.

Jamil held a blank expression while Kalim was smiling and chatting with the other members there.

Vil being presented with Rook and Epel besides him.

"Tarnation we even here- Ack!"

Epel winced and rubbed his head after Vil smacked him.

"The hell Vil!?"

"Don't start with that Epel, learn and remember your manners or do we need to start over again?"

Epel immediately shut up and crossed his arms.

"quite a surprise to see the Diasomnia Dorm leader here."

Malleus was standing straight, arms crossed and unphazed, although he was a bit happy to finally be called to a meeting.

"Was expecting this stupid meeting to be the usual, without the lizard."

"SHOW RESPECT TO WAKA-SAMA!"

"Sebek, remember to keep your voice down a bit, khehe"

"Ah! R-right! Apologies Lilia-sama!"

"It's quite amusing to see all of us here, though I do wonder on exactly why."

Lilia spoke and crossed his arms, everyone's gaze turned towards the headmaster who was fumbling a bit.

Only noticed how everyone was quiet and watching him, which made him a little nervous.

"Why are you looking at me?"