1 - New home ✧.*

Começar do início

"Dad where are we going?" Tuk asked.

"We are going to a friends house." he smiled at her through the rear mirror.

Tuk smiled back at him then returned to play on her iPad. Neteyam scrolled on Instagram seeing all his friends post photo's of them hanging out. It hasn't even been a day since they got to Orlando and he already misses his friends. 

After a while of driving the Sully family pulled up in a drive way to the so called 'Metkayina' family. Their house was very big Neteyam had to say but he as worried they were going be some kind of snobs. 

"Alright kids listen up; these are some family friends so please don't embarrassed me okay? Also Lo'ak please don't cause any trouble." Jake weirdly smiled.

The children all nodded and then hopped out of the car one by one. Then they followed their mother Neytiri to the front door where she rang the door bell. A few seconds later they were met with a curly haired woman and a little girl who looked exactly like her glued to her hip. The woman wore a yellow sun dress with a flower crown on her head. The little girl wore a cute flower dress with white sunglasses, she also had a bright smile on her face.

"Hello you guys must be the Sully family?" she spoke firmly. 

"Yes we are!" their dad answered brightly. 

"Well come in so I can introduce myself and my family to your beautiful one." she said eyeing Neteyam and Lo'ak.

They walked into the home where they were met with two sets of stairs going to the second floor and a big chandelier in the middle. It was a little chilly in their home but it definitely fit the mood Neteyam thought.

"Tonowari and children come downstairs to met the guest!" she yelled. 

A man who had the same messy curls as the little girl walked from the kitchen brushing his hands against his clothes. A Hispanic boy who had the same curls but tighter and shorter walked down the stairs with a bright smile on his face looking a little flustered. His eyes instantly caught Kiri's eyes and the tension was definitely there whether they liked it or not. Following him was a shorter girl with very long eyelashes and big eyes. She walked so gracefully and made sure to take a good look at everyone of us. Once she saw Lo'ak a blush crept up on her face and she quickly  looked away. They all joined the woman and smiled.

"Hello I am Tonowari, this is my lovely wife Ronal, my beautiful daughter Tsireya, my second son Rotxo, my youngest daughter Alora, and my other son Ao- where is your brother?" he quickly stopped.

The curly girl shrugged and then looked around. Everyone was confused until a taller teenage boy came walking down the stairs. His hair was wet and very curly; half of it was up in a bun and the rest was left down. You could smell the ocean breeze on him and he walked downstairs to meet the family. He was wearing a black compression shirt with grey Nike sweatpants on. 

He was kinda hot. 

He stood in front of Neteyam looking him up and down before smirking at him and Neteyam somehow felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. 

"And this is my oldest son Ao'nung." the man finished his sentence. 

"Hey." a deep voice came from his throat.

Neteyam couldn't seem to take his eyes off this boy he was just so perfect. 

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Jake, this is my amazing wife Neytiri, my youngest daughter Tuktirey but you can call her Tuk. This is my youngest son Lo'ak, my oldest daughter Kiri, and my oldest son Neteyam." Jake finished.