I was shocked even though it was a bit expected because we left but.. I don't know I just expected her to be a little kinder.. You know what I'll just call her again maybe the line disconnected!

As I was waiting for her to answer Reality kicked in and I realized she  really had hung up, and didn't plan on picking up the phone again. Instead of trying to call her again I decided to call the family group chat, which was basically just made up of all us brothers and the older twos wives / fiancées.

Author's pov:

Alex: What is it ?

Isaac: I have to talk to you guys about something important.

Marco: What is it I'm pretty busy right now.

Damien: What do you mean by important?

Elizabeth: Should me and Victoria leave or is this a matter to be discussed with everyone?

Victoria: Yeah, we can leave if you want.

Isaac: No it's okay you can stay.

Alex: So what is it?

Isaac: Well it's about our family..

Marco: we're all here what do you mean?

Isaac: No, I mean about.. our whole family. Like, Valentina and mum.

Elizabeth: Well I know that you left them so why go back?

Victoria: Yeah after years of no communication then out of the blue just hanging out doesn't seem like the best decision.

Isaac: Well, I believe that we, as in me and my brothers should apologize for what we have done.

Damien: Even if we do, it doesn't mean she is just going to forgive us and welcome us back just like that.

Alex: I mean both of you have a point so I think we should atleast try, I mean we know where she lives so it won't be that hard, right?

Marco: Fine I vote yes we can come Thanksgiving and visit.

Damien: K

Isaac: Yeah it can't be that hard right ?

Wrong. It was really damn hard. Their first problem, they had moved to a different apartment which didn't prove too hard to find but that wasn't the main issue. The issue was, whenever one of the brothers called and asked to visit she immediately cut them off before they could even finish denying their requests and then hanging up. But now they had planned that no matter what she said or how much she pushed them away, they would make it up to her. No matter how long it took, or how hard it was, they would try.

Valentina's pov:

They called a whole 32 times this week and left 142 text messages they I have left unread. I'm getting sick of it so I have unplugged the house phone and now I'm on the fire escape with Sofia again since it's 10:12pm and it's our nightly tradition.

"I'm so fucking annoyed with them, like they left a whole 8 years ago and think they can come back? You know I did wait for them Soph I really did but after 3 years I stopped waiting for them because I knew it wouldn't happen. I care too much, that's my problem Soph. No matter how much I try to act like I don't care I still do. And it hurts more and more every single time."