Crush, Chop, Burn

Maven sighed, she heard Atlas yell for her from downstairs but she made no effort to move. She recently started training her blood manipulation and it drained her energy but she powered through it and rolled over. She scanned her room looking at the posters, pictures, and other miscellaneous items strewn on her walls. Maven sat up, everything aching as she did, she sighed once again, using her last bit of strength to stand, collapsing almost immediately. Atlas heard the thump from downstairs and sprinted upstairs, staring at Maven on the floor. He rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic?"

She looked at him offended, standing up, she steadied herself and extended her arm to him. Atlas walked towards her, grabbing her arm, and leading her downstairs. She ate her breakfast and slowly made her way to the couch. "You have to get ready for school, Mae." Her eyes widened in shock and she vigorously shook her head.

 ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"Hey, you guys should come to school with me! You could be my bionic bodyguards!" Leo exclaimed excitedly, looking at his new siblings with a hopeful expression.

The sibling trio all chimed in with an array of agreements, "Okay!" "I'm in!" "Let's go!"

Just as they begin walking towards the elevator, Eddy, popped up, making all hopes of leaving seem fleeting. "Not on my watch, laser brains!"

"Aw shoot, we forgot about Davenport's creepy computer." The oldest complained.

"I thought it was only in the living room?" Leo said, horrified at his new revelation.

"Nope, I'm everywhere!" The computer said.

"In my shower..?" Leo asked. "Yep. And by the way, nothing needs to be that clean, sport-o."

"Okay, we need to shut that thing off!" Leo shouted at the bionic siblings.

Never gonna happen, okay? Eddy is an incredibly complex and sophisticated piece of machinery. It would take years before—" Chase was cut off as his older brother, Adam, manhandled Eddy's wiring, shutting him off.

"Aha! Sweet! I barely got electrocuted." Adam said happily, letting go of the wires.

"Okay, come on. If we're gonna go to school, we should shower first, because two of us really stink." She said, obviously talking about the two boys.

They both sniffed themselves, agreeing with Bree. The three got into their capsules, soap encasing them as it washed them. "Woo-hoo! Yeah!" Adam said as it washed them.
They came out clothed in normal clothing, "Ah, great. Gave me your underwear by mistake." Adam said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Gross.." Bree complained.

"What are you complaining about? I got the bra." Chase exclaimed, exasperated.

 ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"Atlas, do I really have to go?" Maven complained from inside the bathroom, drying herself off from her shower.

"Yes, you do." Atlas huffed out, clearly annoyed with the girl's complaining.

Maven groaned and put her clothes on. She decided to go with something comfortable today since she was sore. She wore a loose green shirt, rhinestones adorned it and some loose cargo jeans. She put on her signature converse and and hobbled out of the bathroom. Maven walked downstairs, grabbing her navy blue backpack and walking towards the car that held Atlas. She sat in the front seat and turned on a song, connecting her phone to the car.