Chapter 1-5 : Change of Weather ( Part 3 )

Mulai dari awal

Bridgette : okay, I'm in.

Plagg : that's the spirit Bridgette. Now off we go-

Bridgette : hold it. What do we usually say before transforming.

Plagg : Uuuugggghhhh...

Bridgette : hm...

Plagg : ( sigh )... No one but the miraculous holder can know about the secret identity, I know fine.

Bridgette : good, Now then. Plagg Claws Out!

Bridgette said as she transformed into the the second helper of Paris's hero and partner of ladybug. Lady Noir
---------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

As I was in the alley I quickly hid into because of the strong wind, But I was trying to find a way to free kagami from the dome of ice.

Y/N : great, I thought I was just getting along with Marinette and Bridgette But now all of a sudden there's a mysterious villain that appears on it nowhere. How did this happen?

You said as you took a few steps back to make sure that you didn't get hit by anything that was being blown by strong wind.

Y/N : how can I free kagami from that dome? And most importantly. who's going to take care of that villain? Huh?

You said before noticing the hexagon box was shaking, as you looked to see no one was around.

Y/N : now I guess this is a good time to Wonder what's inside this hexagon box?

When you opened the hexagon box revealing to be a little hand bracelet.

Y/N : huh? I thought this thing was glowing when-

When you shield your eyes from the bright green light as a little creature was in front of you, when you remove your hands from your eyes.

Y/N : huh?

You saw that there was a little flying creature looking face to face with you. It have little wings and a tail along with a green skin color with a little purple.

Y/N : what, are you?

??? : oh sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Monno, and I'm a kwami.

Y/N : a, kwami?...

You said as you heard more damage was being caused before you took a peek and saw there was a storm in the sky above.

Monno : I'll explain the rest later, but now here's something important I'll have to tell you.

Y/N : okay.

Monno : you're going to have to be a hero but. you can't refill that to anyone, not even your partners.

Y/N : What?

Monno : look I know it's a pic confusing at first but you don't understand sooner or later. So are you ready.

You couldn't understand what he was saying until you took another look and saw that the sky was only going to be worse if this continues. That is where you knew you had one and only choice.

Y/N : okay, I'm in!

Monno : okay, just repeat these words after me.

Y/N : alright then.

Monno : Dragonflies Release.

Y/N : Dragonflies Release.

You said after putting on my hand bracelet before slowly transforming into an unknown hero that Paris has never seen before. One that would be very helpful to the other two heroes of Paris.