Chapter 1-5 : Change of Weather ( Part 3 )

Start from the beginning

Marinette : Guess it's Time to Transform. Tikki Spots On!

Marinette said as she uses her earrings to slowly transform herself into one of Paris's heroes, Ladybug.
---------------------------------------------------

Bridgette POV

As I was managed to hide in a clear alley after I was separated from Marinette due to the strong wind.

Bridgette : ( phew ).

When she took a peak and saw many people were running while others breaking out of the cars and hiding a nearby buildings.

Bridgette : I'd never expected this to happen. I thought everything was still the same but apparently not since I left.

??? : jeez, ya think.

Bridgette : hm?

When she opened the handmade bag her cousin made for her on her last birthday revealing to be a small kwami just like Marinette's, but this kwami was a Little dark.

He was a small 10 centimeter (or 4 inch)[10] tall kwami resembling a cat. He has a small torso and small limbs, black fur, green eyes, cat-like ears, a small, dark blue whisker on his forehead and one dark blue whisker on both of his cheeks. The inside of his mouth is purple with two cat-like incisors.

 The inside of his mouth is purple with two cat-like incisors

Bridgette : Plagg!

Plagg : just saying.

Bridgette : I never expected there would be any villains here.

Plagg : that's because it's not a villain.

Bridgette : huh?

Plagg : it's one of hawkmoth's akumatized victims.

Bridgette : akumatized victims?

Plagg : yes. Akumas only go to a person who is not happy or in an angrer emotion. It would be a cooler reaches the object hoffma reaches out to them, he promised to let them keep the powers in exchange for the miraculouses.

Bridgette : Miraculouses?

When she looked at the ring she was wearing and knew that hawkmoth will want the ring.

Bridgette : he wants my ring!

Plagg : exactly. Along with ladybugs earrings. But if you ever got his hands on them he'll be able to make a wish that would change all the reality, and we can't let that happen.

Bridgette : I guess so...

Plagg : so, are ready to help ladybug with this.

When she looked at her ring while looking at the sky above when she realized she only has one choice.