"Tou tum bhi kisi ko dhoond lo." Yusuf exclaimed frustratingly. Even he would get overwhelmed by the mood swings of the man in front him. "Lichar." He mumbled.

Farjaad stayed frozen on the statement of him finding someone too. Once again, the previous night, the kiss, the feathery touch, the faint stain on his cheek, the sudden raid of jasmine when he got closer to him to kiss him, the spark in her eyes after going so, the rasp in her voice when she kissed him goodnight.

He was struggling to swallow the bite down.

"Acha raha?" He changed conversation for his own sake and sanity. Thinking over it only have him heart palpitations and he had no will to feel like that at the start of the day.

"Wo tou acha raha but... theres more." Yusuf began, Farjaad furrowing his eyebrows the moment he saw the growing smirk on Yusuf's face.

"Kya... Yusuf koi ulti seedhi harkat to nahi kar di?" He asked, sitting on the edge of his chair. Yusuf could only answer by rolling his eyes. As if Farjaad could think of something positive and bright.

"Shaadi karna chahti hai wo." Yusuf replied. Farjaad thought he'd be a bit more surprised, yet this was not news to him. This was the oblivious part. They weren't seeing one another for fun. Of course there was the intention of becoming partners. How was that news?

"No shit..." Farjaad shook his head slowly. Yusuf blinked, Farjaad looked at him questionably. What was the catch?

"She wants me to bring ammi abbu over." Yusuf wondered if he could be any more oblivious. Farjaad's eyes widened just a little.

"Itni jaldi?"

"Itna bhi jaldi nahi hai yaar." Yusuf mumbled but, that's what he wanted to hear. He wanted people to react and be shocked at how quickly they had decided this. No matter how cool and subtle he wanted to be about this decision, it was thrilling to see the reaction.

"Yusuf... tum aik donon ko sirf aik maheenay se jaante ho." Farjaad exclaimed. "Aik mahinay mein tumne kese decide kiya ke tum shaadi ke liye tayyar ho?" It was an insane decision. Marriage was on the cards, of course, that was not surprising. But so soon? That was what was flabbergasting.

"Mene tou pehle din se hi decide kar liya tha. When she said it yesterday, I was in denial." Yusuf laughed, recalling him not understanding a word that left her mouth solely because it was all too good to be true. He questioned his reality.

"But... how can you be so sure?" Farjaad was still concerned. It was not a joke, it was a big decision. And to him, this decision needed much more than a month to make.

"Farjaad sometimes you know from the very first moment. Ye sirf is liye hairaani ki baat hai because I didn't think she'd be as ready as I am. Other than that, this isn't surprising." This statement was a lot more calm, from the heart, Yusuf meant it.

"You were ready to marry her from the first day?"

"Of course not. But I knew from the very moment ke ye larki mujhe paagal kar de gi. In fact she showed quite an attitude in the first interaction, but I was looking way past that. I knew that she's gonna have a way bigger impact on my life." Yusuf recalled the way Saveira slammed the door shut on him upon their first interaction. He found her so beautiful. It was a silly memory, but it stayed with him.

"Phir when we met at the party, it was basically a confirmation. Not that I'm a superstitious person, but it felt right. Hum donon phir miley, a few days after out first interaction, and we got along like we knew each other forever. Us raat mene usko apni dulhan bana diya." This time Farjaad was the one who had a smirk growing on his face, watching his friend blush while sharing his feelings.