𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Start from the beginning

When Rafe saw what happened, his eyes widened and he quickly jump off from his bike to approach the siblings but he still keep his mouth shut.

It took Topper couple of seconds to gain his composure back, to be able to turn and face his sister back. Safe to say that he's actually kinda shock, but a lot already changes between them so he's not really suprised.

"What? Was I wrong about it?" Topper questioned him back, ignoring the sore feeling on his cheek.

"Of course you're wrong, very wrong" Hope states out loud.

"Which part that I'm wrong, huh? Please, do enlighten me because I feel like a stupid right now. You weren't like this before, you're nothing like this" He pointed it out.

There's a lot of changes in Hope and Topper can't deny it. And he afraid that it's not a good change, he's afraid that Hope is going to fall out from the rail. He's trying to prevent it from happen, from JJ turning his sister into something that she's not.

"What do you mean I'm nothing like this?" She asked "You're saying that I'm changing? That I'm not like I used to be?"

"Yes" Topper nodded his head "You're changing a lot and I know it has something to do with your sudden relationship with those Pogues"

Hope let out an unbelievable laugh, shaking her head lightly when she heard him blaming the Pogues all over again for something that they have nothing to do with it.

"Of course it's always the Pogue's fault, right? It's always their fault" She states sarcastically.

"Because it's the truth!" Topper yells "You see what they did to you, to Sarah. They're ruining the both of you"

"They didn't ruin me or Sarah. They didn't do anything to us!" She protest "If you just bitter that Sarah dumped your ass for John B, you could just said it. You don't have to turn this against me or even twist everything to satisfy your own self"

"Oh, so they didn't just get you and Sarah involved with a gang robbery? Your little home invasion, stealing 25k out from a drug dealer house?" Topper pointed it out.

"I told you that you don't know anything about what happened. You don't get to say anything about it"

"Of course I get to say anything about it. They involved you in it, I have to say something"

"You're being hypocrite right now, Topper. You don't care about me, you only care about you! About Sarah left you for a Pogue" She pointed it out, her voice rise an octave "You know how close I am with Sarah, you're trying to use me against her just so she can come back for you if you keep getting in between me and JJ. Isn't that right?"

Hope thought that Topper went after her and JJ is one of his moves to get back to Sarah. Maybe he can make the blonde girl to rethink her action for leaving him if he keep bothering JJ and Hope, maybe he can actually get Sarah back.

"Now you're the one who sounds delusional" Topper states it, pointing his index finger towards her "You know I always care about you, this has nothing to do with what happened between me and Sarah"

"That's a lie, you know that's a lie" Hope shook her head, not believing him.

"It's not and you know that. You just hate me for ruining your time with JJ, for get in between you and him but the truth is, you know I'm the only person who actually care about you. It's been me from the start and you know it"

Hope pursed her lips and she hates how Topper is almost right about it. Maybe Topper is always care about her, who always taking a good care of her and it always been him since they were kids. It's something that they both have since forever, they were inseparable then.