Oh Westy - Misha Collins x Reader (Deleted Scene)

Misha took West in his hands and walked with him to his room. He helped him get dressed and then tugged him to bed. His lips were pursed and he didn't utter a word. Thoughts would not stop running through his mind, though.

"Daddy?" West's voice snapped Misha from his trail of thoughts.

"Yeah, West?" Misha asked with a small frown.

"Why did you not let mommy put me to sleep?" West asked, looking up at his father with ever-innocent eyes.

Misha let out a sigh and averted his eyes from his son's. He knew fully well that he did not mean Vicki, but you.

"(Y/n) is not your mother, West." he said in an emotionless voice, though he knew that it hut him to say it.

"But-" West started speaking only to be cut off by Misha.

"She is not your mother West!" he snapped at his young son but immediately regretted it once he saw the look on West's face.

"Sorry, Westy. I'm sorry" he said in a low voice, bending down to kiss his son's forehead.

"Now go to sleep" he added in voice and after patting West's head he got up.

His heavy footsteps were the only thing that could be heard while he made his way to the door until West's voice broke the almost-silence.

"I know" he whispered in his childlike voice.

Misha turned to look at his son with a small frown.

"I know that she is not my mommy. But- but she could be, right?" West asked, looking at his father with eyes filled with hope.

"I-I want her to be my mommy. I want us to be a family." he averted his eyes for a few second to look down.

"Don't you?" he tilted his head, looking up at Misha again.

Misha let out a sigh he had been keeping for long, now.

"Yeah, West. I do" he mumbled, looking down at his feet; clenching his fists.

He had known you for a really long time and you two had come close in no time. Instantly becoming really good friends and once the hard times - with the divorce and all that - came he realized the truth that lay underneath all of that. The feelings he had for you for so long and that he pushed away. It was impossible for him not to fall in love with you, maybe realizing it was, but it was true nonetheless. And he knew it. For all this time. Wishing that despite everything there might be something there. That you might feel something for him, too.

That you would want to be with him like he did. To... have a family with him, even. Maybe it was too much of him to ask, since you were nothing more than two good friends - and he doubted you felt the same way he did -, but he had been feeling that way for you for so long that it had grown into much more. So much more.

"But-" he let out a pain sigh, walking slowly towards West's bed "-she can't be" he looked at his young son with a pained expression.

"Why?" West asked.

"She can't be. Not unless she wants to. But we don''t know that yet."

"Then why don't you ask her?" West asked again with hope.

"That might take some time, Westy" Misha said with a small chuckle, at the eagerness of his son.

He patted West's head and spoke "But till then we will have to wait and you won't push her, ok? That means you don't call her mommy or say that you want us to be family to her, alright? And no way about how I feel for her"

West nodded slight "Alright daddy, I will wait" he said and Misha smiled.

He patted his head once again and kissed his forehead "Good boy, now go to sleep" he said and got up from his son's bed.