"So, she has a fat lip. People pay good money for that sort of look. She should thank you."

"And just when I was making up ground. Why do I have to get so worked up over her?"

"Hey, we're red-blooded teenagers. We're powerless to that sort of thing. Except for me, though. I got it all figured out."

"Hmm? Whoa! I earned a windbreaker!"

"Toby, do you know what this means?"

"Yeah. If it's not too warm and not too cold, I have the perfect cover-up!"

"No. A goblin must have the Chubby Tracker on him! We know where they're going. This could lead us straight to their den."

"And I'm getting a lot of points."

"Shouldn't we be telling Blinky and Aaarrrgghh?"

"By the time we get down to Trollmarket, the Chubby Tracker battery could be dead, and then we'll never find the goblin den. Besides, we're just gonna scope it out and then report back. Easy."

The two stop in a small grass field, dropping their bikes as they stare down the building that the Chubby Tracker had lead to.

"Hey, look! Look over there."

Toby nudges Jim to the circular roof of the museum, Goblins climbing into the small entryway of the decorated roof.

"The museum. We should have known."

"Let's go tell the others."

"Get down!"

They pop their heads over the bushes to find Ms. Nomura entering the building on which they spied on.

"It's the museum lady."

"She has no idea it's infested. At any moment, they could strike! Or worse lay eggs in her ears."

"I don't think goblins do that. Anyway, we need to get her out of there immediately."

"Good idea, but cover your ears."

"Come on, open up. Hello? Hello? Where'd she go? Why isn't she answering?"

"Cause she's already dead, Jim. Or she can't hear because she already has eggs in her ears!"

"We gotta get in there."

"What? You have to speak louder."

"This is breaking and entering."

"No, it's-it's breaking and rescuing."

"Relax. We're just gonna get her out of there, and then let Blinky and Aaarrrgghh handle the rest."

Jim jumps onto the windowsill, Toby following behind, standing once he was in front of the window. No longer with ease, Toby found a struggle with the plan as he couldn't fit through the window. Jim held out his hand, aiding him in the situation. Finally pulling Toby from the tight fit, the two fell to the floor with a thud, quickly standing as Jim dusted himself up.

"Jeez, this place gives me the creeps with the lights out."

"It was better when you could see the Neanderthals."

The two head off, drops of green drool drops behind them without notice, the nest of sleeping Goblins had laid above their heads the whole time. Jim and Toby push open another door in search of Nomura. With fear and complete cringe of a dark museum, Toby groaned, taking a disliking to the situation. The two stop at another door after crossing a large hallway, the classical music playing, making the whole thing way more frightening.

"Okay, what do we say? If we scare her, the goblins might find us."

"How about we're art lovers and we just couldn't wait to see the new exhibits?"