"Hello, table for one?" A kind attendant asked you, tapping her tablet.

"Actually, I'm here on a date. He should have gotten here about 5 minutes ago?" You ask, fixing your outfit.

"Oh of course, right this way ma'am," The attendant smiled, leading you to a table.

"C/N?" You ask, surprised.

"Y/N?" C/N asks in response.

The attendant chuckles and leaves the two of you, going back up to the front.

"Wait a minute, didn't C/B/F/N set you up on a blind date?" You ask the male, confused.

"Yeah. Didn't B/F/N do the same for you?" His brows furrowed slightly.

"Yeah," You respond, grabbing a chair and sitting down at the table.

"Oh my god..." C/N groaned, a hand over his face as he smiled. "They set us up on a date."

You stay quiet for a second, which makes C/N start to get anxious and scared. That is until you start laughing.

"Oh my gosh how didn't we connect the dots sooner?" You have a hand over your mouth, smiling brightly and laughing.

"I don't even know," C/N laughs, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, since we're already here, why don't we make the most of this date?" You suggest, taking a sip of water from a glass already filled.

"I can't say I'd disagree," C/N softly smiles, watching your face.

...

"Oh my gosh, how did you that was a good idea?" You were laughing so hard you were crying.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it off. I was a dumb kid, okay?" C/N smiled, rolling his eyes.

"C/N if you think you were a kid 1 year ago, you're still a kid," You calm down a little, resting your head on your palm.

"Hm, I suppose you're right," C/N sighed, his smile gets smaller, but his face stays ever so soft.

"Oh, it's later than I thought," You say after checking your phone, starting to pack up.

"Let me drive you home. I don't want you to have to take a cab this late," He gets up and holds out his hand.

"Are you sure? I live a bit out of the way," You take his hand and he helps you up.

"I'm sure. Besides, I couldn't live with myself if something happened to someone as beautiful as you," C/N softly said, studying your face.

Your breath caught in your throat, a blush creeping up to your cheeks, making you smile and look away.

"I suppose I can deal with you a bit longer," You turn back to him, teasing with a smile.

"Ouch!" C/N exaggerated, placing a hand on his heart, before smiling and leading you out of the restaurant.

The ride home was silent, C/N focusing on the road. Your gaze kept going from his hands, to his face, to your window when he would catch you looking.

He turned the car/truck off as he parked in your driveway, sitting there for a second.

"Thank you for tonight," You smiled softly, gathering your stuff.

"Anytime, bug," C/N looked at you.

You shake your head and chuckle, "You really like calling me that, don't you?"

C/N said nothing, but just simply looked at you. Your eyes, your nose, your lips, your hair, your cheeks. Everything about you seemed so pure and sweet, and C/N wanted nothing more than to take it for himself. To protect it. To protect you.

Time seemed to slow down as C/N started to lean in, you shortly following suit. As your lips connected, your hearts beat in sync. It seemed as if the world had faded away, and the two of you were the only things that mattered.

The kiss, that only lasted a few seconds, felt like it had lasted minutes. When the two of you separated, you looked each other in the eyes, staring.

Silence was loud normally, but this silent was peaceful and quiet, barely heard were the breaths of the two people.

"I love you, Y/N," C/N said, raising a hand up and cupping your cheek.

"I love you too," You smile softly, leaning into his hand as your own covers it.

The two of you parted after a minute, C/N helping you out of his car/truck and guiding you to your door, where he stood in front of you and gently kissed your hand.

"Thank you again for tonight, C/N," You softly say, lovingly staring into his eyes, the sunset's last light framing him perfectly.

"It was my pleasure, bug. You look gorgeous by the way," C/N softly sighed, smiling a little.

"See you tomorrow?" You ask, stepping inside your doorway.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," C/N said.

He stepped forward and pecked your lips before kissing your forehead. You giggled lightly as you watched him walk back to his car/truck before shutting your door.

"What the hell, B/F/N," You said to yourself as you headed to your bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand that's the end! Thank you guys for reading this chapter, and I hope you enjoyed!

Apologies for taking so long to get a chapter out, but life gets busy as you get older unfortunately.

Have any ideas or comments? Let me know! Requests are closed, but ideas for chapters are always welcome.

Toodaloo! (1423 Words)