28. "souls sucked out."

Start from the beginning

The older kids all shared a look before Robin pulled on it, and it didn't budge.

"This is the craziest shit i've ever seen in my life. And i've seen some crazy shit." Erica spoke in awe. Dustin put his hand out and she slapped him five.

"Guess im the guinea pig." Robin shrugged before jumping up and grunting. Jax guessed this was why she did band. Once she climbed up through the gate, everyone made way for to fall through. "Thank god.. that was fun." Jax stuck a hand out for her to get up and she happily accepted. Next was Eddie, who flipped the same way Robin did

"That.. was fun. Shit," He also accepted Jax's hand, as they all chuckled at him. They looked up and watched as Nancy decided to go next. Once she started climbing, it seemed that she had gotten stuck somehow.

"Hey, Steve? Whats happening, man?" Jax called out, hoping Steve had a better visual on his side.

"Shit, shit! Nancy! Nancy, stay with me! Stay with me!" He shook her shoulders, looking up for guidance.

"Vecna." Max whispered before both her and Jax hit replay on their walkmans.

"Okay, okay! You guys come with me." Jax looked at Dusitn, Max and Robin, leading them back to Eddie's bedroom. "You guys keep watch!" He called back to Erica, who had her hands out in disbelief."Find anything girly!"

The four of them stripped through almost any crack or crevice in Eddie's room, but there was nothing good for Nancy.

"Max has to have something close for her, right? Why can't they just swap? Robn suggested, accidentally pulling on a drawer so hard it fell to the ground.

"And risk him getting Max too? No way!" Jax immediately denied, realizing he sounded a little selfish. "Look, having two people gone is no help. Keep searching!"

After a minute or two, Erica came rushing into the room. "Steve says you need to hurry!"

"Yeah, no shit!" Dustin yelled at her.

"We're trying, we can't find anything!" Max defended frantically.

"Seriously, what is all this shit?!" Robin yelled at Eddie who had just bursted into the room.

"What are you even looking for?"

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles, music! We need music!" Robin let her arms full of tapes all fall onto his bedframe. Eddie ripped one of the cassettes out of her hand.

"THIS IS MUSIC!"

"If she liked Maiden I would've fucking gave her mine," Jax threw a random tape at Eddie's head. "you stupid fuck!"

"Okay, okay! Jesus!" Eddie cursed, rubbing his face in concern.

"GUYS! She's awake!" They heard Lucas from the living room. Rushing back over, they looked up to see that Nancy had woken up, and was in Steve's arms. "Nancy! It's okay! It's okay!"

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max had decided to take everyone to her trailer, seeing that staying around a gate was probably not the best idea, and her mom wasn't home. They were all sitting around Nancy, as she was explaining what she had saw.

"He showed me... Things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things.. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire, dead soldiers. And this.. giant creature with.. a gaping mouth. It wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins, into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then.. he showed me my mom, and Holly. Mike. And they.. they were all.." she trailed off, let out a shaky breath.