Randal stepped closer towards me. "My brother isn't here...hehe..you know...". I looked up at him slowly. That's when he grabbed me all of the sudden, putting a knife up to my neck. "You seem uncomfortable...If you're thinking of leaving, I should at least have a piece of you before you leave..", he said with a huge grin on his face.

My face went pale. It's like my soul had just left my body. My eyes went wide and I didn't move an inch. My eyes just followed the knife and then shifted to his eyes. "I..I'm..not leaving...", I shut my eyes tight, waiting for my neck to get sliced. However, the cold metal feeling left my neck. I opened one eye and then the other.

"Hahahaha! Look at that reaction! I love those kinds of reactions! Oh, I can tell you're really fun~ If you say that you aren't leaving, then that means you'll stay with me forever? Right? You'll stay with us. It better be like that.", he grinned and licked the tip of the knife, then placing it on top of his coffin.

"Hm, looks like a bit of fear really makes you talk huh?", he giggled to himself. I only catched my breath from the scare I just had. He was definitely testing me.

After a bit, Luther had finally came back. He stepped into Randal's room. He had what seemed like black clothing folded nicely in his hands.

"I thought about something fancy.", he said blankly. I turned towards him and glanced down at the clothes. He extended the first piece which was a white sleeved shirt. The kind that you would wear under a suit. The next item was black formal pants. Then, a black suit. Yup, it was a suit. Luther takes out a tie and extends it. It was a black and white stripped tie. (I thought I'd be unique but you can just choose to have a normal black tie. Also I thought a suit would be cool since it's supposed to represent that you mean business since you'll be working for Randal)

For shoes, they were just black shoes that would go well with a suit. That was about it. I take the clothes in my hands, looking down at it for one more time. I look up at Luther. I know that he was a little surreal himself and scary, but I was thankful to say the least. "Thank you.", I said and started to walk towards the doorway, until I remembered that I don't know anything in this place.

"The bathroom is right down the hallway.", Luther pointed out. "Oh..thanks...", I mumbled and quickly made my way out Randal's room and into the restroom, a bit awkwardly.

When I went inside the bathroom, I immediately locked the door. A loud sigh escaped my lips. I leaned against the door, letting my head process all that had just happened. Something crazy had been following me and I had lost my memory. Now I ended up in a surreal house with crazy people...if they're even human.

I glanced around the bathroom. It was normal looking...I guess. The only thing was a faint smell of...

I walked towards the toilet and looked inside. Poop. My face scrunched up in disgust. "Seriously?...", I mumbled to myself. I placed my hand on the handle of the toilet and flushed it down. Gosh what is up with this place.

I decided to close the lid out of disgust. I placed the clothes on the sink counter. I started taking off my clothes and putting on the clothes Luther had gave me. They were a bit big, but comfortable enough. Once done, I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, I looked nice to say the least. I sit on the toilet lid and put on the black shoes.

I stood up and looked at the last piece that was left. The striped tie. I had never wore a tie before. How do you put this on?

I grabbed it and tried putting it on. "Um..what the hell..", I mumbled to myself as I saw the failed results in the mirror. Yeah I was gonna need to ask for help.

I took the tie in my hand and exited the bathroom.
I looked left to right to see no one in sight. I decided to just make my way back towards Randal's room. Hopefully Luther was still there, because there was no way I wanted to talk to Randal.