Everyone turned around and saw a petite and cute woman talking with a sneer on her face.

It turned out to be her. Zheng Jiaming couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Li Yuchen was actually not the person he had the best relationship with in Ming Province. Talking about this, in fact, the woman in front of him was the number one person he had a bad relationship with. After all, same-sex people repel each other. A little more powerful.

The woman was not afraid of the stares from the crowd, so she moved her gaze to Tang Jingyun, looked her up and down, and sneered, "You probably don't know about this young lady who 'has been hanging out on the street since she was a child'. Hengyu's top-floor casino It's a membership system, so you probably don't even have the qualifications to get in!"

As soon as she spoke, Zheng Jiaming and others sneered, and Qi Zejiu sneered, "When I talk to my friends, there is no need for outsiders to interrupt. I really have no education at all!"

Dialogues like this between him and Tang Jingyun were common, but they were just taunting each other. Others seemed to give them no face, but in fact, the two of them didn't take it to heart at all. Didn't you see that the other four people didn't look worried at all just now?

Qi Zejiu is a person who protects his shortcomings. In his eyes, Tang Jingyun is his friend. What he can say, others cannot.

The woman sneered, still holding the wine glass, looking like she didn't take these people seriously.

Tang Jingyun waved her hand to stop the others from speaking, and said with a smile, "It's just Hengyu, I still have some confidence."

The woman sneered, "Well, you'd better not go back in despair when you are embarrassed." She had long been unhappy with this group of people, and finally found a chance to vent, which made her feel a little happy.

Tang Jingyun pursed her lips and smiled. At this moment, there was an orderly knock on the door.

The door was opened, and a middle-aged man with a long and narrow face walked in. He was wearing a suit and had a strong build. His rough face was unconsciously a bit fierce.

"Isn't this Brother Zhong? Why do you come to my box when you have time?" Li Yuchen stood up in surprise and asked with a smile.

Although he is the deputy governor, no one knows that the background behind Hengyu is huge and no one can underestimate it. The man in front of him is the person in charge of Hengyu. Naturally, everyone must give some face to him. .

Min Sizhong greeted Li Yuchen and said, "Young Master Li is joking, but he is just a jobber. How can he afford what Young Master Li says."

Everyone present showed a friendly attitude towards him. This man can be in charge of such a huge Hengyu, so he is naturally a ruthless character. Some people present have seen him without changing his expression and letting people break the legs of provocateurs and throw them out. scene.

Even the arrogant woman just now smiled a little at Min Sizhong.

Min Sizhong walked up to Tang Jingyun amidst everyone's shocked eyes, with a slightly flattering smile on his face, "Oh, isn't this Miss Jingyun? Really, you didn't even say a word to me, old Min, when you came here. , If Master Zhu finds out, won't it mean that he will skin me?"

Tang Jingyun squinted and smiled, "Brother Zhong, have I ever told you that you look ugly when you are so flattering? I guess Master Zhu gave Evergrande to you because he thought it was disgusting to have you dazzling him in front of him all day long. Can't swallow."

"Hiss—" Someone present made a low gasp, obviously shocked by the conversation in front of them!

Although Min Sizhong usually smiles, he always smiles without looking at his eyes, with a bit of coldness and the ruthlessness of a Taoist. How have you ever seen him look so flattering? And Tang Jingyun's tone of voice was clearly very familiar!