Standing up, he patted his shoulder and said encouragingly, "Go ahead. Remember, Uncle Zhuang will always be your solid support. But before that, you should take a vacation and go home to meet your family." Let's discuss it carefully and don't be blind."

Yu Juncai nodded, arranged his clothes meticulously, and then walked out as if nothing had happened. However, in his heart, Tang Jingyun was a little more grateful. Regardless of whether the girl did it intentionally or unintentionally, she had saved his life. Life.

Naturally, Tang Jingyun didn't know that her repayment of kindness would lead to such changes, and even the future power structure has quietly changed now, which will have irreversible changes in the balance of power in Kyoto in the future. Of course, these are all things for later.

She had already got off the plane, just in time to find a taxi, and went straight to Yanda. Logically speaking, she had asked for leave anyway, so there was no need to go back in a hurry, just because there was a class taught by Professor Cui this afternoon. Although the old man was a little stubborn, he still had a scholarly spirit that had been passed down from ancient times. He was a teacher of Tang Jingyun, and Tang Jingyun did not want to drop out of his class for some reason.

However, when Tang Jingyun arrived in the classroom, Professor Cui was already there. She looked down at her watch and found that class was about to begin. Professor Cui looked at her empty hands and frowned and said coldly, "Tang Jingyun, this is what you said to me. What's your attitude towards this course, but where's the textbook?"

After hearing this, Tang Jingyun spread her hands and said with a hint of helplessness, "Professor Cui, I just flew back from Shanghai and arrived at Kyoto Airport at 1:30. I worked very hard to catch up with your class. Let's stop making trouble, okay? ?"

"Pfft——" There was a low laughter in the class, but under Professor Cui's glance, everyone lowered their heads silently. They were not Tang Jingyun. They were having fun while confronting Professor Cui. If you transfer to this course, you don't have to worry about the important score during the final comprehensive test.

"Okay, okay, I said Professor Cui, it's not good for you to keep a straight face like this all day long. According to me, you should interact with your classmates. Don't you think your subject is boring? People in the class I have to look at your expression all day long, just to make people sleep, okay?" Tang Jingyun continued to taunt her with her skills turned to the most powerful.

The students in the class below saw how bold Tang Jingyun was. When Professor Cui turned away, they all gave her a thumbs up. Some of them shouted "Good job" and "My heartfelt wishes" with their mouths, which made them angry. The corners of Tang Jingyun's mouth raised slightly, and there was a hint of smile between her brows.

The veins on Professor Cui's forehead twitched. He discovered that ever since he met Tang Jingyun, a woman who didn't play by the rules, his own Qi-nurturing skills had become increasingly worse. Every time he encountered something like this in class, What are they? He lived for most of his life. His wife died young and he left no children. Although he had accepted several close disciples, none of them were respectful in front of him. Where had he ever met such a... rogue child?

"Okay, okay, didn't I just say something to you? Didn't you say so much? Go, go! Get to your seat!" Professor Cui waved his sleeves impatiently, if he didn't want to During class, he almost wanted to leave.

Tang Jingyun walked down the classroom and received silent thumbs up from the classmates passing by, and many winked at him. Tang Jingyun looked natural and walked to sit next to Rong Jiao.

Rong Jiao smiled angrily and said, "Tang Xiaoyun, you are awesome! You really want me to die!"

So, with Tang Jingyun's economics class, there were a lot more laughs. The class no longer felt that this class was boring. They could watch Professor Cui, who had always been serious and rigorous, arguing with Tang Jingyun. My face turned red with anger. This was really an interesting feeling, and one that no other class could match.