1 to 15

On the third Lunar New Year's Eve of Jihe, the capital city was filled with heavy snow that was hard to come by in a hundred years. It broke the roof beam of Emperor Kaiyuan's Buddhist Temple of the Bei An State County, causing the ancient Buddha in the main hall to shed two lines of blood and tear.

This year will inevitably be a turbulent year.

After the Lunar New Year, the riots of the eight Kings began. Kings from all vassal states started to rebel. In just a few months, flames of war evolved everywhere, making the people struggle to survive. In less than three years, the rebels broke through the capital, and the Bei An dynasty that had existed for hundreds of years, came to an end.

The massacre was almost over, the setting sun was like blood pouring down the inconspicuous palace.

On the main palace hall's ceiling, there hung a figure dressed in bright yellow attire, swaying about. The figure had their hair draped down over their shoulders and was barefooted. They hung dripping with fresh blood.

The two rebel soldiers were ecstatic: "We found the Emperor!"

But then there was a piercing sound from the scabbard being drawn, then the hanging figure fell down, coiled in a heap on the ground. He looked like a bloody rag. Very quickly, the blood overflowed on the ground, becoming dark red.

"Already dead."

The Emperor under his foot had no life. Long hair covered his face. The soldier gazed at the corpse a few times, then remembered the savory rumors he heard at the street stall. His face couldn't help but show a somewhat obscene expression.

"I heard that this Dynasty's Yuan Emperor's appearance is extraordinary. Although he's the Emperor, in reality, he got backing due to being Minister Sima's beautiful pampered wife. Otherwise, relying only on his status as the son of a concubine, how could he have ascended the throne. Hehe, Laozi actually is quite curious now."

He seized his sword and lifted the corpse's hair with it. Without a cold look, how could the tiger's roar make him jump. But, he saw that his face was ruined with blade wounds that went deep down to bone. Heavily mutilated, it was truly terrifying.

The soldier spat, and hurriedly put his sword away. Getting angrier and angrier, he cursed and kicked out.

The dead body rolled, twisted to the side.

The other soldier was also taken aback, but he saw the blood-stained clothes on the dead body loosen, exposing the white lotus-like skin on the neck and chest. It resembled a radiant jade color. He gasped, then used the tip of his blade to lift the belt tie.

The two people watched for quite a while. One of them gave a hollow laugh: "This dog Emperor is quite white..."

They followed the Red Tiger Army to fight in the north and south, bathed in swords and spears. During these past few years, their heads were always tied to the waistband (doing dangerous activities), so how could they have ever touched a woman? Their eyes had only followed their overlord to subdue the country. The suffocating feeling inside their hearts grew.

The soldier eyes gleamed. He murmured: "I heard that the Emperor is an intersex person, not sure if it's true..."

"This place is desolated..." one of them seem to have made up his mind: "Qu, this dog Emperor is both muddleheaded and brutal, toying with poor people's lives throughout the kingdom. Today, Laozi will get justice for the Heavens. In any case, we commoners being able to do the Emperor is worthwhile even just to talk about it. (Ciacia: ffffffffff, they are so freaking ew, gross, ahhhhhh, i wanna kill them. U don't know how many times I had wanted to kill these 2 sh*theads throughout this whole chapter like ahdfhdgjfdasdga)