47.

Scarlet looked down the table, a piece of bacon half in her mouth, as she noticed Drae and Leila sitting away from them. Well, that was odd. Usually, the pair were thrilled about quidditch matches, especially when it was Slytherin versus Gryffindor like today. All morning she had heard Theo, Blade, Enz, and Mattheo chat about how they'll kick Gryffindor's ass—they even got into a banter with Declan who was on the Gryffindor quidditch team.

Scarlet understood Leila being weird these last few days. The other night Leila had the Slughorn dinner party and that ended with her getting into an argument with Professor Slughorn who asked her about how she felt after finding out who her real father was. And then that same night she threw a bowl of ice cream at Cormac's thick head for making an inappropriate comment toward Granger. Basically, Blade had to drag her ass back to Scarlet's room before she completely lost it. Not a fun sight.

"What ya lookin' at?" Enzo asked Scarlet, taking her attention away from Leila and Drae to face the grinning idiot beside her.

"Just wondering about the Malfoys—Uh, I mean Drae and Lei," Scarlet quickly corrected herself with a cringe.

Blade nodded, glancing down at the pair before looking back at Scarlet. "They'll be fine," he assured her, leaning forward in his seat across from her with money in his hand. "Place your bets, boys. I gotta find Adrian."

All the boys and Scarlet took out their money, placing it in his hand until there was a thick wad of cash, making him grin as he got up to go find Adrian.

Mattheo shrugged off his Slytherin quidditch jacket before placing it over Scarlet's shoulders with a faint smile. "You better cheer me on."

"Of course, I will," Scarlet laughed, pulling the jacket on properly that smelled like cinnamon as usual.

"I still can't believe I lost my jacket," Enz complained, dramatically sighing.

Theo raised a brow, sending him a pointed look. "You didn't lose it, dumbass. You gave it to that Hufflepuff chick."

"And she won't give it back, so technically I lost it, dumbass," Enz retorted, making Scarlet snort. "Plus, I'm sure sweet Scar will get it back for me."

"No," Scarlet flatly said, rolling her eyes at him. "You lost it. You get it back yourself."

"Oh, come on!" Enz dropped his head onto the table with a loud thud, making a few heads turn toward them.

"You're so fucking dramatic," Scarlet laughed, standing as a few Slytherins did, same with the Gryffindors. "Save the dramatics' for the game."

Theo stood up, a piece of toast in his mouth while he pointed at Enz. "If you fall off your broom this game, then I swear I'll throttle you across that field."

"The Nott twins are just lovely," Enz sarcastically mumbled, following behind Scarlet laughing with Mattheo.

"Save the anger for the game," Scarlet stated, smiling at Leila who got up from the table with Drae. "You coming to watch, Drae?"

"Hell yeah he is," Leila cheered with a fake smile, slipping that mask back on her face that Scarlet knew all too well. "He's my biggest fan."

"Merlin save the other team from you," Drae mumbled to her, faintly smiling at her smile.

"I still think you should've tried out," Mattheo said, throwing an arm over Scarlet's shoulder as they all walked out of the Great Hall. "You played with Krum which means you're good as hell."

Scarlet shrugged her shoulders, looking up at his grin. "I only played quidditch over there to pass the time," she explained as Leila linked her arm with Scarlet's. "And I don't feel like ruining my pretty face today."