Headcannons! How the Hashira cuddle!! Pt 1

I decided to make headcannons! This is completely random so I'm sorry- but it's fun soooo yeah!
Not my image btw————————————————
Rengoku: Rengoku would come home from a mission to see reader still awake, "Hello! Why are you still awake?" He would ask, "Oh, I was (reason)" Reader would respond, "Let's head to bed my flame!" He would say, taking off his haori and draping it over readers shoulders and picking them up bridal style, before spending the rest of the night cuddling with one another. ————————————————
Tengen: Tengen loves the group cuddle piles with his four wives, however every now and then, he takes one at a time on a special vacation where him and the wife would spend one on one time with eachother, it was Readers turn, it happened to be new years eve, Hinatsuru Suma and Makio suggested that Tengen and Reader spend it alone together!
It was after midnight around 1AM, Tengen and Reader were tired, understandably, "Hey angel, let's head to bed, we still have more time together tomorrow. " Tengen calmly said, with a bit of a yawn at the end, Reader was given a nickname by each wife and Tengen, 'Angel' is Tengens nickname for them, "We should I agree!" Reader said, "Come here," Tengen said, patting the space on the futon next to him, Reader and Tengen fell asleep clinging to one another(Mostly Tengen)
————————————————
Obanai: Obanai acts like a snake, (Quite obvious and cliche huh?)
So whenever he would get home from missions, he would find Reader on the futon, doing something, most likely reading, (Like you are rn ;) ) So he would go up to them and rest his head on their chest, prompting them to put down the book, and hold him close, and he would wrap his arms around Readers waist, before they both fell asleep
————————————————
Giyuu: Giyuu is very loveable person when you get to know him, from the outside he looks mean and cruel, but on the inside he just a cute cinnamon roll who is clingy and loving, so when Reader got back from final selection, Giyuu ran up to them and practically killed Reader by jumping on them, just to be scolded my Urokodaki, while Reader is laughing their ass off at the scene they are watching, after that, Giyuu grabbed Readers arm and took them to his room and gently placed them down and wrapped his arms around the beautiful/handsome person beside him and would proceeds to smother Reader in kisses while praising them for how strong they are for completing final selection, "You are truly amazing, you know that right?" Giyuu asked, "Well.." Reader was about to protest before Giyuu cut them off and continued speaking, "No, dont detest, you are amazing, most would have failed but you proved worthy..." I love you so much" Giyuu praised, "I love you too" Reader responded, before the two fell asleep.
————————————————
That's all I could think of for now lol- it's just to get a chapter and a lil something out for y'all❤❤
I hope you enjoyed!